Still in the land of the living,,,,,, just

Roadtorque

Yes it's me, old RT, just thought I'd poke my nose in and renew a few old acquaintances,,To all that remember me hello again hope life's been good to you, to you that don't know me, that's to your advantage, you ain't missed much,

Me ? Well life rolls on, a bit faster than I would like these days, I've still got the ER although it's not been on the road for a couple of years now, I think to be honest I should sell it, but what price do you put on memories. Gave me a lot of pleasure that bike.

Apart from a couple of tumours & an enlarged prostate, I've got me a dog :) a Lurcher called Dee, tell you what,, every old person should have a dog, none of this sitting at home vegetating, bloody thing runs the legs off me :D :D

So there you go, I'm still around, and to every biker that passes me on the road,, I hate you,,

Probably jealousy :wink:

Cheers all

Roadtorque

Ey up RT........glad to hear you're still around mate....... 8-)

Yeah.....The good ole enlarged prostate. .......The preserve of us old gits!...... :wink:

I’m only 56 ... been diagnosed with an enlarged prostrate - non cancerous (phew) on tabs so I don’t shit myself when I pee - # Tango - hope it’s not a Speedtriple thing 😯

Mickly

Ey up RT........glad to hear you're still around mate....... 8-)

Yeah.....The good ole enlarged prostate. .......The preserve of us old gits!...... :wink:

I’m only 56 ... been diagnosed with an enlarged prostrate - non cancerous (phew) on tabs so I don’t shit myself when I pee - # Tango - hope it’s not a Speedtriple thing 😯

Mickly

If you've been through the same tests as me, you have my sympathy........Some of them are particularly unpleasant........but the relief when you hear that it's not cancerous certainly negates the unpleasantness of them! I don't think it's a Speed Triple thing mate.......probably more hereditary. ..... :wink: