The quest to get TC1471 back on the forum.

fullscreenaging

<t>Would you like to see TC1471 back on the forum?</t>  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see TC1471 back on the forum?

• Yes
    • Yes

As the title says.

I personally would like to see [mention]TC1474[/mention] contributing to the forum again.

For all the new guys & girls TC is an ex traffic cop & accident investigator that spent his valuable time passing on his vast experience on the forum.

If you would also like to him posting back on the forum please click the button.

Why aren’t they here any more?

Banned?

Trolled?

Bored?

Memory loss?

I suppose anything but a ban would be their personal choice not to come back, so is it to pursuade the Mods to allow them back or to show the love people have for them to pursuade them back?

Why aren’t they here any more?

Banned?

Trolled?

Bored?

Memory loss?

I suppose anything but a ban would be their personal choice not to come back, so is it to pursuade the Mods to allow them back or to show the love people have for them to pursuade them back?

I don’t know the ins and outs, but there was a bit of shit directed [mention]TC1474[/mention]’s way and he chose to leave. I’m hoping that he sees that by creating this thread he is a valued member of the forum and I for one don’t want to let the minority spoil that.

There is always a steady stream of new members that could benefit massively from TC’s experience, but not only that he always keeps us up to date with the latest info that everyone can benefit from. I was always very interested in what he had to say.

I’m just trying to pressure on TC and [strikeout]make him feel guilty for leaving us[/strikeout] let him see he is missed

This all happened way before my time here so have no knowledge of what went on but someone with the experience of [mention]TC1474[/mention] should surely be welcome.

I was only a member for a short while when this happened, and it was not my place to get involved,

and weirdly enough Ive been watching for a fair bit of time for [mention]TC1474[/mention] to pop back up

It was very obvious to me at the beginning that he is an invaluable member of any forum and incredibly helpful man

Even though I was/am an observer I would very much like to see him back here

It was that Mawsley fella.... he turned me into a Newt a while back , but I'm better now and fully recovered :D

as someone said just block people you don't like , I along with Westbeef expect to be on that list at some point .

It was that Mawsley fella.... he turned me into a Newt a while back , but I'm better now and fully recovered :D

as someone said just block people you don't like , I along with Westbeef expect to be on that list at some point .

I haven't blocked you yet so I think you are safe....

Would be good to have [mention]TC1474[/mention] back though.

I thought I hadn't seen Tony for a while.....we go back over 15 years on many different forums.

So it's obviously a "Yes" from me!

Are those VR46 fans responsible for all this?

When did he leave? I thought everyone on here was alright. I've been on, and left a couple of forums that are far worse than this friendly place :)

Edited by Fleck

I don't mind helping him put all his toys back in the pram.... :D

I haven't come across his dummy anywhere :lol:

.... No offense, Just a joke :D

If he does return, he should accept he is not the only police officer (or ex police) who posts here, the law is not necessary set in stone, it is open to interpretation and he cannot lay down the law as he sees it and demand agreement as if he is the teacher and we are all his students.

If he does return, he should accept he is not the only police officer (or ex police) who posts here, the law is not necessary set in stone, it is open to interpretation and he cannot lay down the law as he sees it and demand agreement as if he is the teacher and we are all his students.

That's done it ... :lol: