Help - Air Tool Part

Grumpy Old Git

I'm refurbishing a couple of Air Compressors - One I'll keep (probably) and one I'll sell.

As part of the project, I have got hold of some 'bits' from a Car Boot (unused and very cheap!) but I need a 'nozzle' or 'tip' (whatever the correct term is?) for the 'Atomiser' attachment as shown in the pictures. The bit I think I need attaches to the end of the 'nozzle' and is where the contents of the can and the jet of air are mixed. This should attach to the threaded end of the 'nozzle' as shown in the second picture.

So the questions for you experts out there are:

1. What is this 'tip' actually called and where can I get one?

2. What is the use of this Air Tool - Is it for spraying water, paint, or something else entirely?

Thanks in advance. :cheers:

DSCF0730.thumb.JPG.bcbd516cea56d60635d70387fc68b1f4.JPGDSCF0731.thumb.JPG.f6338ac5caf2230e173d379933a92eb2.JPG

As they are threaded fit and you can get different sizes - surely you must be able to buy them individually. I can find lots of the 'Y' shaped paint spray nozzles but can't seem to identify the tapered nozzle (or 'tip') that I need for this tool.

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

What you have there is a paraffin spray gun, e.g. from Machine Mart:

https://www.machinemart.co.uk/p/26c-paraffin-spray-gun/

I use such a gun for spraying AFC-50 on my bike and other things. Also useful for any other liquid really. You should be able to the get the spray tip from Machine Mart.

They are dirt cheap so it's probably as cheap to replace the whole unit if needed. I use that kind of gun for spraying oil into car sills.

Its an underseal gun for the likes of waxoyl .

Thanks to all that replied - it is a Paraffin / Diesel / Fence Paint / Light Oil Spray Gun.

The Part Number is 333 2

The manufacturer does not supply spares!

Anyone want a brand new tool (sans nozzle tip) to 'upgrade' their current one (if it is rusty or dented)?

:popcorn: