Dr. WHO and biscuits

Guest Speedy23

OK we all know the Tardis has, in the past, accommodated two wheeled vehicles (even if it was a scooter - thanks, David Tennant) but who spotted the custard-cream dispenser lurking underneath the Tardis's control panel last night? See, it's not just us.....

Especially the Coffee flavoured ones :drool:

Coffee flavored?! :drool:

Do like a chocolate hobnob... But don't like non chocolate variety.

Personally I'd rather have the bourbons and risk dalek attack.

Rich tea are the understated biscuit, never buy them but occasionally get one with a coffee and remember they're alright... Rather then over a custard cream.

Malted milk should be banned though, horrible things!

Both John Pertwee and Matt Smith had a Triumph in the TARDIS. Matt Smith fell off his.

Was that a custard cream? I didn't get to see what kind of biccy it was .... But thinking about it if you needed a biscuit that was available just about anywhere any time then they're probably the most likely.

One wonders how the TARDIS handles sell by dates. I mean, if you were in say 5098 and there was a packet of custard creams with a December 2018 sell by date would you scoff them?

I like a malted milk and all butter shortbread is bloomin lovely. I fear garbaldis though.

And there was me thinking [mention]Six30[/mention] was the forum weirdo

One wonders how the TARDIS handles sell by dates. I mean, if you were in say 5098 and there was a packet of custard creams with a December 2018 sell by date would you scoff them?

More to the point if you found an old pack of bourbons that are 6 months out of date could you go back in time then eat them?

More to the point if you found an old pack of bourbons that are 6 months out of date could you go back in time then eat them?

But you couldn't take them back in time they would still be out of date, if you go back and eat them before you found them then you wouldn't find them in the future as you ate them before you found them.

If I had a time machine I could buy some Bourbon Biscuits, eat them, then go back in time to before I ate them, steal them from my past self and continue the circle until my chocolatey cravings subside :wink: