Jammies and the BFG with my kids tonight

Asbo41

Only just left the office.. :roll:

Ouch. Is that a standard finish for you or OT?

7am to 5:30 is pretty normal. Today I was in at 8am.

had a problem come up at 5pm just as we were planning a cheeky pint. Had to stay and fix it.

Updates to a production database late on a Friday night are always exciting.. one mistake and the systems crashes. So will connect in from home tonight to check all is good and monitor emails over the weekend. Back in 7am Monday.

Its bonus season so it's good to out in the extra time ;)

Only just left the office.. :roll:

Ouch. Is that a standard finish for you or OT?

7am to 5:30 is pretty normal. Today I was in at 8am.

had a problem come up at 5pm just as we were planning a cheeky pint. Had to stay and fix it.

Updates to a production database late on a Friday night are always exciting.. one mistake and the systems crashes. So will connect in from home tonight to check all is good and monitor emails over the weekend. Back in 7am Monday.

Its bonus season so it's good to out in the extra time ;)

Just what you need at 5pm. Fingers crossed all goes well :D

Cheers, I've not actually studied for anything in over 10 years... So 6 months of reasonably intensive study alongside work is taking some getting used to :lol:

Yes... I'm procrastinating

Cheers, I've not actually studied for anything in over 10 years... So 6 months of reasonably intensive study alongside work is taking some getting used to :lol:

Yes... I'm procrastinating

What are you studying?

Played squash for the first time in 2 months.......I ache this morning!..... :wink: :lol: :lol:

Lol. I've never played it but it looks crazy :oops:

People of my age should know better......fortunately there's 3 of us the same age.....and all as daft as each other...... :lol: :lol:

Yes one has to be very fit to play squash. Too many old men have had heart attack’s attempting to keep going for my liking

Earlier in the year I took my kids to their swimming lesson at the local leisure centre. As I sat watching them I could see all the super-fit looking blokes in the gym powering along on the treadmill, and thought that I really should start going again to try to get my rancid body back into shape. Then as we were leaving, the gym panic alarm sounded and two first aiders came belting past with a defibrillator.

I went home and had a cake, and decided I'd had a very lucky escape.