One good turn deserves....

Mississippi Bullfrog

I still want to know what biscuit you go for when the tins opened or I’ll report you to the Biscuit Sheriff.

Crumbs - I didn't know we had a Biscuit Sheriff.

It's a M&S Traditional Biscuit Selection offering the choice of Fruit Shrewsbury, Demerara Spice and Ginger Crunch.

I'd of told him to fook off with his cheap gift of biscuits ..... like I ain't got enough Christmas leftovers of biscuits ,chocolate and peanuts staring at me every night .

I'd of told him to fook off with his cheap gift of biscuits ..... like I ain't got enough Christmas leftovers of biscuits ,chocolate and peanuts staring at me every night .

Thats cos you aint go no mates to eat em wit :booty: :pop: :D

Mates or not I don’t share food :3some:

They probably was left from Christmas :lol:

I still want to know what biscuit you go for when the tins opened or I’ll report you to the Biscuit Sheriff.

Crumbs - I didn't know we had a Biscuit Sheriff.

It's a M&S Traditional Biscuit Selection offering the choice of Fruit Shrewsbury, Demerara Spice and Ginger Crunch.

Well let that be a lesson to you, and next time have the foresight to enquire about the provenance of the comestibles before lending a hand. Personally, I wouldn't lift a finger to help anyone unless the biscuits were from Fortnums. Or Waitrose at the very least.

By gum you're a cynical bunch of grumbly farts. Where's your milk of human kindness? Or did the season of goodwill exhaust it all? :tumble:

Anyway Waitrose is banned in our house on account of them building a new store that closed the road to our sailing club for a whole summer. When we held our dinner dance I suggested to the manager of Waitrose that they donate one - just one - bottle of wine - as a prize for our raffle as a modest gesture of apology for wrecking our season.

The miserable blighter refused! So Waitrose - I shall never darken thy portal!

• 2 weeks later...

jammy dodgers are ok too :P

I was given a huge pack of jammy Dodgers for my birthday.

But I have now scoffed them all :cry:

How’s the type 2 diabetes?

Dunno, I think the shingles killed it off. Half my face is numb. Still you’ve got to look on the bright side, if they’re making a film about a nuclear disaster I won’t need any make up to play the part of a casualty.