The after effects of failing to stop a moped

Bender

https://www-bbc-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-cambridgeshire-47233457?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCCAE%3D#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s

The other side of what can happen if you fail to stop a moped. Agrivated theft, dangerous driving, supplying drugs ohhh and a minor manslaughter, which should be upgraded to murder, I'm still in the camp of run the f**kers over with a police car.

If the coppers are worried about damaging their cars they could fit some bull bars like the cops in Australia.

Their not worried about damaging the car ...its the mountain of paperwork doing so creates ...And if its done accidently the ensuing Cake Fines ...

I couldn't actually find a picture of an Australian cop car with Bull Bars but I have seen them on Motorway Patrol. I did find this though. I think the evil buggers would think twice if they saw this .

images6BQBJ49S.jpg.6b3d0c5ca9498e9fb8f0dced8e7ff3a6.jpg

If the coppers are worried about damaging their cars they could fit some bull bars like the cops in Australia.

Their not worried about damaging the car ...its the mountain of paperwork doing so creates ...And if its done accidently the ensuing Cake Fines ...

I wouldn't mind paper work but cake fines :shock: that's taking the biscuit

I wouldn't mind paper work but cake fines :shock: that's taking the biscuit

Although I agree in principle with your sentiment , I do feel that a thread should perhaps be allowed to mature a little before biscuits are introduced. How about no biscuit references until a total of 20 posts has been reached ? By that time we will have established which way the cookie crumbles .

• 3 weeks later...

The cops wont use then in the Uk (crash protectors) on there cars because if some stupid on there phone or headphones on dreaming there on the stage at Wembley get hit by the cops car .As the bonnets are designed to throw them over the bonnets to save there legs so on .if they had the bars then It would be like hitting them with a flat wall .

All I can say is LOOK WHERE YOUR FRICKING GOING THEN ...

Yet if seen them on the OZ tv and when I been in the USA they have the type that its just 2 bars sticking up not the full length of the bumper . So if you walking in front of a cop car while NOT looking and you hit these 2 bars then tought shit...