Wotcha watchin?

Slowlycatchymonkey

I've just watched all of People Just Do Nothing. My 16 year old son got me into it and I was thinking it was just for his generation but I loved it, very funny and very similar to The Office at times. In fact the writers have said that they sat around smoking weed and watching the Office while writing it.

I tend to watch Inside Number 9 a lot on Netflix. I'm a huge fan of Reece and Steve from LOG, they have written some fantastic episodes. They've announced a new series too, which is awesome.

Manhunter was superb on Netflix too. Second series is imminent apparently.

I know he's the motorbiking equivalent of Chris Evans in that most people hate him but I've been watching world's greatest motorcycle rides with Henry Cole, in particular the Australia episodes as I'm going there later on in the year, though sadly not on a bike

I know he's the motorbiking equivalent of Chris Evans in that most people hate him but I've been watching world's greatest motorcycle rides with Henry Cole, in particular the Australia episodes as I'm going there later on in the year, though sadly not on a bike

I used to think Henry Cole was a bit of dick but after watching his trip to the Balkans I have total respect for him. Didn't realise he was a war photographer during the conflict in the mid 90's. Top bloke.

I watched half of the Henry Cole episode where he set off from John O Groats. I got itchy when he kept saying 'kaf' racer and turned it off when he repeatedly mispronounced "Thurso" with way too much 'ess'.

I say 'kaf-ay' racer, what do you say? kaf or kaf-ay?

i recorded “They Shall Not Grow Old” and watched it the other night. The overwhelming feeling was that it lacked smell. I think the true horrors of war can only be brought home when you add smell, though the visuals were pretty bad.

I am rather enjoying the new series of The Clangers.

Not bad is it. In The Night Garden has just started - I feel I should be smoking something to appreciate it fully.

Like the Magic Roundabout: In The Night Garden and the Clangers are a Stoners dream.

I don't watch much because of working nights!

I record things but takes me ages to get round to watching them

When I used to work nights I only had about 2 hours actual work to get done in a 10 hour shift so I used to crack on at the beginning, get it all finished then sit on my arse watching tv shows and movies on my little mini laptop! Happy days :lol:

I don't watch much because of working nights!

I record things but takes me ages to get round to watching them

When I used to work nights I only had about 2 hours actual work to get done in a 10 hour shift so I used to crack on at the beginning, get it all finished then sit on my arse watching tv shows and movies on my little mini laptop! Happy days :lol:

[mention]rennie[/mention] just sits on here keeping in front of me :lol:

Watching dirty John on Netflix at the minute. I have already listened to the podcast so know what happens but its thrilling true cime story well worth a go if that's your thing. I think I preferred the podcast so far though

Star Trek discovery.... Amazing. Just found it, started 2017 so that proves I'm not even a trekky... Self confessed sci-fi head tho.

Every Friday is a good day when the next episode comes out. Thoroughly enjoying it.

Also enjoying Vietnam on Netflix.

Good place is gentle fun.