Investing

Cam93

Anyone on here into investing? If so what in? What platform do you use etc?

I’m looking to get started and I’ve found an App called nutmeg which basically is managed for you in exchange for a % of earnings but I would also like to pick and choose my own stocks in invest in but it’s all abit much trying to digest everything on your own!

So can anyone share some advice/experiences ?

I would suggest.. tattoo removal equipment manufacturers.

as.. when fashions change (as they do) and tattoos become "naff" and the worlds fashion victims rush to have them removed... well.. money to be made.

:mrgreen:

No - not a get rich quick gimmick. I’m referring to buying shares, bonds, stocks etc and sitting in them for 5+ as a better return on interest as banks interest is laughable

I used to have savings in investments portfolios but I found buying property to let gave a better return in the long run. Your percentage returns is better than stock based investment. It just depends how much you’re talking about.

Real estate would be ideal, however Im not talking enough to lay down another deposit, hence smaller sums into other avenues.

Saying that even real estate to let isn’t all that anymore, you need 40% deposit if it’s going to be a buy to let and even then You’ve got to pay tax on any profits

I'm using Vanguard investor which is a managed portfolio all dealt with by a computer. I started looking at it every couple of days and realised quickly it jumps up and down. However i have been in it for around a year now and currently sitting personal rate of return of 4.46% granted it is a relatively low risk portfolio I went with.

Guest Richzx6r

I have also heard the bank of Zimbabwe are offering good value investments all they need is all your bank details including passwords and you will receive all moneys owed

I have also heard the bank of Zimbabwe are offering good value investments all they need is all your bank details including passwords and you will receive all moneys owed

Sorry, no point following that one up. I've already given them all my details so just waiting for all that money to arrive in my account.

Really nice lady. So sad that her father who banked the funds for humanitarian purposes has disappeared. Still, all's well that ends well.

Guest Richzx6r

Sorry, no point following that one up. I've already given them all my details so just waiting for all that money to arrive in my account.

Really nice lady. So sad that her father who banked the funds for humanitarian purposes has disappeared. Still, all's well that ends well.

She told me it was her brother that disappeared....well whoever it was they disappeared so we should get our investments back :tumble:

Invest in me,

Warning: investments can go down as well as up :lol:

So mainly down you mean

:lol: :lol: will more than likely disappear as fast as i could spend it :angel12: