Farage milkshake attack: disgraceful!

MarkW

Go try throwing a milkshake over a person wearing a burka I guarantee you time will be spent inside.

Regardless of people's opinions this growing idea that it's OK to assault someone just because you don't agree with them is just wrong, so is the growing acceptance of it, we have already had one mp murdered, what's acceptable next, throw bacon at a jew, non kosher chicken at a Muslim, a brick.

Guest Richzx6r

Go try throwing a milkshake over a person wearing a burka I guarantee you time will be spent inside.

Regardless of people's opinions this growing idea that it's OK to assault someone just because you don't agree with them is just wrong, so is the growing acceptance of it, we have already had one mp murdered, what's acceptable next, throw bacon at a jew, non kosher chicken at a Muslim, a brick.

Who would you throw a javelin at though?

I wouldn't mind lobbing a pillowcase full of runny shit at Shami Chakrabarti...

I wouldn't mind lobbing a pillowcase full of runny shit at Shami Chakrabarti...

Has she made a career out of campaigning for something she absolutely doesn't want to ever happen, too?

Has she made a career out of campaigning for something she absolutely doesn't want to ever happen, too?

As far as I have been able to make out, her career consists of being a spineless, clueless, gormless drip. No wonder Corbyn nominated her for a life peerage... :roll:

And quite frankly, anyone who claims that 'To Kill A Mockingbird' is their favourite novel is either engaging in a bit of clumsy virtue-signalling or is just not very well read.

I do completely agree with you, though I think extremely low of Farage, this wasn't the way to get your point across and is only going to rally the forces behind him..

The only thing I will add, is in recent years the murdered MP, Jo Cox, was attacked by a far-right activist. The recent murder attempt on another female MP was planned by a far-right activist.

There have been many times where pork products have been hurled into places of worship and at people, by those who feel they shouldn't be allowed in this country.

So trying to ask what's acceptable next, when referencing Jo Cox seems a little Naive to the growing feeling in this country that has been behind acts like the ones you mentioned for years.

(Disclaimer: I am not saying that liberals shit don't stink. Just that in recent years, their crimes have not been as obvious or as many.)

I do completely agree with you, though I think extremely low of Farage, this wasn't the way to get your point across and is only going to rally the forces behind him..

The only thing I will add, is in recent years the murdered MP, Jo Cox, was attacked by a far-right activist. The recent murder attempt on another female MP was planned by a far-right activist.

There have been many times where pork products have been hurled into places of worship and at people, by those who feel they shouldn't be allowed in this country.

So trying to ask what's acceptable next, when referencing Jo Cox seems a little Naive to the growing feeling in this country that has been behind acts like the ones you mentioned for years.

(Disclaimer: I am not saying that liberals shit don't stink. Just that in recent years, their crimes have not been as obvious or as many.)

Its not naive, it's simply pointing out that what some some think acceptable is simply not, there were some who thought the murder of an mp was acceptable, makes no difference far right/left/middle makes no difference what your opinion is assault is not the way forward, I would have put an exclusion zone around parliament and put all the for and against brexit in a field.

We have a democratic right to vote and make our feelings known, parties on all sides have the right to campaign without the fear of assault

Farage is far too lazy to be PM - he's only interested in stirring shit, not doing any real work. As Verhofstadt said back in 2016, Brexit will save them the biggest waste of EU resources: Nigel Farage's salary.

Farage is far too lazy to be PM - he's only interested in stirring shit, not doing any real work. As Verhofstadt said back in 2016, Brexit will save them the biggest waste of EU resources: Nigel Farage's salary.

And the pricks that are in charge now are far more deserving of thier wage :roll:

https://i.imgur.com/S8XQVbJ.gif' alt='IMGUR>'>

Its not naive, it's simply pointing out that what some some think acceptable is simply not, there were some who thought the murder of an mp was acceptable, makes no difference far right/left/middle makes no difference what your opinion is assault is not the way forward, I would have put an exclusion zone around parliament and put all the for and against brexit in a field.

We have a democratic right to vote and make our feelings known, parties on all sides have the right to campaign without the fear of assault

Agree completely.

I do feel that were in a weird post-facts age in politics at the moment though where people aren't being held account to the rules in place, nor the things they say.

Politicians, the media and more so the regulation bodies in place need to hold those account to their words and actions.

https://i.imgur.com/S8XQVbJ.gif' alt='IMGUR>'>

Who's trolling ?

Uh Oh, I feel a Brexit thread materialising. :D About time too! Quick get your comments in before someone opens the biscuit barrel.

I see the German economy is starting to go into reverse and France isn't doing great shakes either. No wonder they don't want us to leave! :lol:

How long until this becomes right vs left? It's worse than religion :lol:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47626859

Look at the graph on this news piece. It discusses right wing extremism while also using a graph showing the left wing has more instances of terrorism. But it also details the rise of right wing incidents.

Reading between the lines, it seems the right and left are roundly as bad as each other, and there are far bigger problems actually out there (separatists/religious fanatics) :shock:

Corbyn was egged, the man was jailed for 28 days and was labelled a right wing brexiteer.

Farage was milkshaked. I can see it now, if he's let off, the right wing will feel ignored. If he gets worse, the left wing will say the radical right is rising and must be stopped. Both were assault end of the day, so lets see what happens first eh?

My personal opinion? It's sunny this weekend, might go matlock bath for some fish and chips... Might get there early to avoid the crush, but then the roads won't be as warm so grip will be down... Decisions decisions... :lol:

Because ultimately, this story like the Corbyn egging doesn't really matter to me, it's just media hysteria

And the pricks that are in charge now are far more deserving of thier wage :roll:

Undoubtedly. I take your point, but there are some genuinely hardworking MPs out there who certainly put in the hours for their constituents. And I don't think anyone could accuse Theresa May of being lazy - whatever else they may think of her abilities. But Farage elevates bone idleness to an art form.