It was big and black .

fastbob

Riding up the Fosse Way this evening near the turn off to Harbury when about 80 yards ahead of me a big , black animal dashed across the road . It was long in the body with a tail almost equal in length to the rest of it . I would estimate its size to be like that of a Labrador dog . I cannot say for certain that it was a so called Alien Big Cat but it was definitely much bigger than Bob and that's saying something, the fat f****r . Anyone else seen any unusual animals in their travels ?

Riding up the Fosse Way this evening near the turn off to Harbury when about 80 yards ahead of me a big , black animal dashed across the road . It was long in the body with a tail almost equal in length to the rest of it . I would estimate its size to be like that of a Labrador dog . I cannot say for certain that it was a so called Alien Big Cat but it was definitely much bigger than Bob and that's saying something, the fat f****r . Anyone else seen any unusual animals in their travels ?

Yes. I've just come back from a weekend at a campsite in Thirsk, which was rammed full of Geordies acclimatising themselves to the south before venturing down to Bridlington for their summer hols in a few weeks time. They were certainly an unusual breed, and would have made interesting subjects for anthropological study.

Besides having clothes several sizes too small to cover their truly obscene beer guts and having the obligatory lower leg 'England' tattoo permanently on display, they were remarkable mainly for their social interactions: they appeared to communicate almost exclusively by breaking wind and burping, both as loudly as possible, which I suppose is an evolutionary adaptation designed to overcome the linguistic difficulties posed by having a fag permanently clamped between the lips. The closest to human speech they managed was "Jayden, ya f*ckin' bastad, gerover 'ere now or I'll put ma too oop y'arse hool."

And the blokes were just the same.

Few years back I saw a large black animal in a field, it was certainly moving in a very cat-like manner but was way bigger than your average moggy. Certainly the size of a large dog. It disappeared into some woodland and that the last I saw of it. No idea what it was but it looked pretty powerful.

And I was stone cold sober by the way.

Guest Richzx6r

Yes. I've just come back from a weekend at a campsite in Thirsk, which was rammed full of Geordies acclimatising themselves to the south before venturing down to Bridlington for their summer hols in a few weeks time. They were certainly an unusual breed, and would have made interesting subjects for anthropological study.

Besides having clothes several sizes too small to cover their truly obscene beer guts and having the obligatory lower leg 'England' tattoo permanently on display, they were remarkable mainly for their social interactions: they appeared to communicate almost exclusively by breaking wind and burping, both as loudly as possible, which I suppose is an evolutionary adaptation designed to overcome the linguistic difficulties posed by having a fag permanently clamped between the lips. The closest to human speech they managed was "Jayden, ya f*ckin' bastad, gerover 'ere now or I'll put ma too oop y'arse hool."

:D gotta love the geordies eh, if you think they are hard to understand you don't want to meet a mackam they are worse......why did we ever move to Sunderland

I saw something similar Bob, about 12-15 years back, on a quiet country lane, not half a mile from Port lympne zoo. It was a large blackish catlike/doglike animal, standing on the grass verge of a 90 degree bend. As I came around a curve about 600 yards away it turned to look my way and casually strolled away out of sight. I never saw it again and couldn't tell where it went. Based on it's immediate background while it was stood still I estimated it was about 6-7 feet from nose to rump.

As far as I know, port lympne never officially had any panthers or big black cats, but it's my best guess that's what it was, or possibly a wolf? I'll never know.

I was relieved it didn't show any interest in me - a kmx125 on twisty broken tarmac would never outrun a hungry predator 😕

Any man who comes from bloody Yorkshire wants to be very careful about chucking stones regarding Geordies. Most miserable person on the planet is your average tyke and they have the longest pockets with the shortest arms known to science.

Any man who comes from bloody Yorkshire wants to be very careful about chucking stones regarding Geordies. Most miserable person on the planet is your average tyke and they have the longest pockets with the shortest arms known to science.

He wasn't chucking stones at all geordies - just brash, oafish ones.

He wasn't chucking stones at all geordies - just brash, oafish ones.

And I'm not from Yorkshire. :D

Could it have been this? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7247821/Hunt-horrific-grunting-gimp-man-black-rubbery-suit.html or just a BBC (big black cat) :D

:D gotta love the geordies eh, if you think they are hard to understand you don't want to meet a mackam they are worse......why did we ever move to Sunderland

I’ve never been to Sunderland ...... trod in some once !!