BJ (not the good kind)

MarkW

Former NY mayor Michael Bloomberg famously said that Brexit was the single stupidest thing any country has ever done, apart from the election of Donald Trump as US president.

Nice to see we're back in pole position.

IMG_1694.PNG.7f7578b14887eaa0772ab8012319ae8b.PNG

:lol: I'm going to break my self imposed rule !

I don't usually do politics at all on here.

OK Boris is a bit strange but,

can he really be any worse for the country than the last few PMs?

Blair, Brown, May!

I'm willing to give him a chance

I thought you meant this bj

">

Holy shit! I used to watch that at my grans house in the 80's! It was on around the same time as Tales of the Gold Monkey:

IMG_1695.thumb.JPG.41601f25fffd9f2de7024709201c403f.JPG

Blast from the past!

:lol: I'm going to break my self imposed rule !

I don't usually do politics at all on here.

OK Boris is a bit strange but,

can he really be any worse for the country than the last few PMs?

Blair, Brown, May!

I'm willing to give him a chance

As [mention]rennie[/mention] said, I wouldn’t normally discuss politics ANYWHERE, but I voted Tory for Cameron and I think he did a reasonable job compared to his predecessors but then he run away like a little girl lol. BJ is a baffoon BUT a lot of people don’t see how clever he is. I don’t like the man personally. Everything is an act, attracting media attention, but he’s not an idiot even if I’d let you believe he is. Let’s see what he does. We’re all f***ed regardless lol, it’s how we get through it that’ll make the difference.

On a personal note, this result means that my mother is bound to phone me any time now to tell me - again - about the time she met Boris Johnson and what she thought of him. Then my brother will call to tell me - again - about the time he met Boris and what he thought of him.

I must be about the only person in my family who hasn't met him. :roll:

It's great Bojo got in.....he'll f**k up the Tory Party AND Brexit simultaneously. We're in the endgame now!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You from Carediff APR? What a shithole!

For those of you are unfamiliar with the place this sums it up......

">

It's great Bojo got in.....he'll f**k up the Tory Party AND Brexit simultaneously. We're in the endgame now!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You from Carediff APR? What a shithole!

For those of you are unfamiliar with the place this sums it up......

">

Hahahahaaaa what a prick :lol: the video isn’t far off though lmao

Don't I know it!

In case you haven't twigged.....I'm a Jack!

Hahaaaa good lad!! I was going to throw the comeback, let me guess...you’re a Jack!! Knowing my luck though, you would’ve been from the opposite end of the country lmao. At least you know where you stand [mention]XTreme[/mention]. No visits to the capital anytime soon then? :wink:

Guest Richzx6r

Should be Farage in charge .

:popcorn:

At least Farage would do less damage than Johnson for the simple reason that he'd be too lazy to turn up.

Or too pissed

Don't I know it!

Hahaaaa good lad!! I was going to throw the comeback, let me guess...you’re a Jack!! Knowing my luck though, you would’ve been from the opposite end of the country lmao. At least you know where you stand @XTreme. No visits to the capital anytime soon then? :wink:

Haven't been there since 2005.......to say goodbye to my mates when I was leaving Britain.

The bast*rds threw a celebration party the night I sailed out of Poole!

Here's 3 of the Carediff twats I got lumbered with going to the Ponderosa on the Horseshoe pass in North Wales....2003-2004 I think! Pic was taken near Welshpool as far as I can remember.

FILE304.JPG.03dcb94f1c7cea270a865789a748e9a2.JPG

Don't I know it!

Hahaaaa good lad!! I was going to throw the comeback, let me guess...you’re a Jack!! Knowing my luck though, you would’ve been from the opposite end of the country lmao. At least you know where you stand @XTreme. No visits to the capital anytime soon then? :wink:

Haven't been there since 2005.......to say goodbye to my mates when I was leaving Britain.

Here's 3 of the Carediff twats I got lumbered with going to the Ponderosa on the Horseshoe pass in North Wales....2003-2004 I think! Pic was taken near Welshpool as far as I can remember.

FILE304.JPG

Nice!! If you’re ever back and fancy a ride, give me a shout. I can educate you one why Cardiff is a more capital worthy city compared to Swansea :wink:

FILE304.JPG

Nice!! If you’re ever back and fancy a ride, give me a shout. I can educate you one why Cardiff is a more capital worthy city compared to Swansea :wink:

Cheers!

But I'll never be back, haven't set foot in Britain since I left! Never will either!

It would be like a foreign country to me now......it's been so long. In fact I left Swansea 30 years ago.......never been back there either. f**king graveyard of ambition that place is for sure.