Winters arrived early!

manxie49

[attachment=1]71147151_10157650768356407_644128756620853248_n.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]72074981_10157650768266407_8309900645536628736_n.jpg[/attachment]Gave up trying to get to work this morning as a bad idea, major flooding and roads closed all over the place, F_ _ _ _ _ _ g weather!

[attachment=4]115.jpg[/attachment][attachment=3]112.jpg[/attachment][attachment=2]111.jpg[/attachment]

Edited by manxie49

That's not winter. That's your average British spring /summer / autumn (delete as appropriate).

Winter is much the same, just whiter and the water is more solid.

I always thought summer was here when the rain was warmer :D

Ahh it's just a little bit of water, and if you had a 4x4 you could have just driven over the mud

I love it when those little 4x4's think they can do that "smug look on their faces" then get stuck! :D

Ahh it's just a little bit of water, and if you had a 4x4 you could have just driven over the mud

I love it when those little 4x4's think they can do that "smug look on their faces" then get stuck! :D

I had a fiat panda 4x4 for few years and that could virtually go anywhere, the terrain i put that thing through would have made a tank shake with fear :lol:

I had a fiat panda 4x4 for few years and that could virtually go anywhere, the terrain i put that thing through would have made a tank shake with fear :lol:

A guy in our bee group has one of those. He regularly rescues Range Rovers stuck in the mud with it. Amazing what it is capable of.

A guy in our bee group has one of those. He regularly rescues Range Rovers stuck in the mud with it. Amazing what it is capable of.

Just goes to prove that size doesn't matter it's how you use it :lol: :thumb:

Guest Richzx6r

That last pic is that looking up the road from the roundabout just after Bray hill

Looking down from the oak tree at Braddan bridge

Thought it look familiar

Just goes to prove that size doesn't matter it's how you use it :lol: :thumb:

Thats what I keep telling my missus :D

Can't say I've noticed! :lol:

Rub it in why don't ya! :D

Well if you insist.......here's the forecast for the next 7 days!

I'll need some testicular fortitude to battle through this shit! 8-)

I'm going to agree with Richzx6r on this one .... MODERATORS, CAN WE HAVE THIS USER BANNED FROM THE FORUM PLEASE :D :thumb:

Rub it in why don't ya! :D

I'm going to agree with Richzx6r on this one .... MODERATORS, CAN WE HAVE THIS USER BANNED FROM THE FORUM PLEASE :D :thumb:

Well if I'd of got the mod gig .....

Well if I'd of got the mod gig .....

Six you've got my vote :thumb: