Current Affairs comments.

Smithers

Can't see why there is such a big fuss. Was he married at the time?

I mean, Rich man shags 17 year old girl with her consent. So what 😴

Ahh but she is now inferring there was no consent. “I was trafficked “, she says.

Either way it just shows,again, he mixes with the wrong crowd.

Guest Richzx6r

Can't see why there is such a big fuss. Was he married at the time?

I mean, Rich man shags 17 year old girl with her consent. So what 😴

Ahh but she is now inferring there was no consent. “I was trafficked “, she says.

Either way it just shows,again, he mixes with the wrong crowd.

Either that other money is fast running out and how else to get a large amount than by saying someone famous raped her whilst she was being trafficked 20+ years ago......

There's been so much doubt sowed in the publics mind through the media and his car crash interview, that even if he's telling the truth, he won't be believed. If this was 17th C England, I would imagine he would be quite a few inches shorter by now. :lol:

Guest Richzx6r

My issue with it is why has she taken all this time for it all to come to the table, surely as soon as she was free from the trafficking ring or whatever she would have been straight on to the police about it all and not 20+ years down the line

He's known to have a thing for young women, I don't think small boys are his thing. Female naval officers used to be warned about him and his 'wandering hands' when he visited ships and this was years after he stopped serving himself. Seems a bit of a tosser.

He's guilty.... I went to London to see Buckingham palace when I was about 4 or 5 and Prince Andrew came out and fingered my arse .

What a terrible thing to do. Did you receive any counselling for it?

He's guilty.... I went to London to see Buckingham palace when I was about 4 or 5 and Prince Andrew came out and fingered my arse .

What a terrible thing to do. Did you receive any counselling for it?

watch Panorama next Monday... doing an interview, 40 odd years later i all of a sudden feel terribly traumatised ...££££££££ :D

Whatever you think of Trump, I don't think he deserved the disrespect he got from so called world leaders Macron, Johnson and (blackface and false eyebrows) Trudeau. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7757525/Donald-Trump-claims-got-deep-respect-got-great-NATO-leaders.html

Trump was correct when he said the USA had the least to gain by being a member of NATO yet they are the highest contributors. They should show more respect imho.

Bojo just said "that we need to get Brexit done to have control of our immigration system, in order to democratically control the number of people of colour coming to this country". :shock:

Full BNP / National Front rhetoric......now in plain sight.

That was a quote wrongly interpreted by Channel 4 News , the who apologised for the mistake

No it wasn't.......because I've seen and heard the clip.

It's absolutely clear what he said.......and it wasn't "people of talent".

Despite them pulling the clip it's all over Twitter.