Xmas Thread!

XTreme

Xmas isn't what it was you know......back in the 70's it consisted mainly of getting shitfaced, crashing bikes, overturning cars, wrecking restaurants, running from the law.....and slags! As many as possible!

Now I'm an OAP those avenues of pleasure are now firmly closed off to me :cry: so I'll be here in Spain with the missus. No family around as they're all thousands of miles away. :cry:

I still have to be available should there be a server issue or client query (both unlikely) ......but no sites to actually build till January. The last one of the year was completed today.

Weather looks great this week though......so expect some pics and vids containing Styling and Profiling© with the occasional bit of Rugged Individualism©. 8-)

So come on guys......what you got planned?

I converted to being a jehovahs witness last week.. so thats christmas sorted.

working christmas day and boxing day.. so thats the period even more sorted.

I will be de-converting just before new year. (Im not daft)

Obviously once i de-convert, I will be shunned and no active JW will talk to me so thats next years saturday morning knocks at the door sorted too.

win win win.

Just before i converted and so began believing that christmas is a pagan festival that should be ignored on pain of eternal damnation. I bought myself a pressie.. and will be fitting that as a penance for my sins.

IMG_0477_min.thumb.JPG.731689511606f9a0d50406f6eabf2828.JPG

Edited by Gerontious

After many years of trying to persuade Mrs Smithers to convert to Islam, she's finally given in. This is my Christmas present to her this year.

https://i.imgur.com/TL4NioU.jpg' alt='IMGUR>'>

After many years of trying to persuade Mrs Smithers to convert to Islam, she's finally given in. This is my Christmas present to her this year.

https://i.imgur.com/TL4NioU.jpg' alt='IMGUR>'>

Did you get her the rucksack that goes with it ...

You can all bugger off about Christmas. I'll be working as we are scheduled to be finishing a ship to ship transfer in the wee hours of Christmas Day. Then I'll cover the bridge so my merry men can enjoy their Christmas dinner although as we are 'dry' there won't be much merriment. The only positive is the weather is beautiful - bright sunshine and about 24 C. :evil:

Did you get her the rucksack that goes with it ...

I need to be a bit tactful there; She'll only complain that it will make her bom look big. :shock: I'm just satisfied with her new look for now. 8-)

Guest Richzx6r

You can all bugger off about Christmas. I'll be working as we are scheduled to be finishing a ship to ship transfer in the wee hours of Christmas Day. Then I'll cover the bridge so my merry men can enjoy their Christmas dinner although as we are 'dry' there won't be much merriment. The only positive is the weather is beautiful - bright sunshine and about 24 C. :evil:

I will summon the storm gods for you then :thumb:

We've finished shopping (apart from collecting pre-booked hamper from butcher tomorrow)

I'm wrapping presents tomorrow (worst job of the year! I hate it!)

Only myself and Sue here for Christmas Day this year, then various offspring/family calling in or staying through till next year :cheers:

Well at least I don't have any wrapping to do. Horrible job and I'm rubbish at it. As for the storm god's they are all asleep for now but they'll wake up in the Southern Ocean as we will be on our way to Australia.

I'm off now until Christmas Day. Tomorrow is my Christmas Day with my son then I'm back at work on the 25th.

I work in a crisis team in the NHS so Christmas Day will be quiet or busy dependent on how people are coping.

Have a good one :thumb:

Guest Richzx6r

Well at least I don't have any wrapping to do. Horrible job and I'm rubbish at it. As for the storm god's they are all asleep for now but they'll wake up in the Southern Ocean as we will be on our way to Australia.

You think the southern ocean will be that bad?

Guest Richzx6r

I’m in work tomorrow and then I’m riding from Coventry to Colchester :-)

I'm driving from Sunderland to bishop's stortford tomorrow :thumb: we aren't too far away

Guest Richzx6r

It just isn’t worth the risk of getting caught and at the same time being on a machine capable of probably 150mph is astonishing.

Tbh anything much above 125-140 gets uncomfortable pretty quickly I much prefer being at around 90-110 if I'm on motorway

It just isn’t worth the risk of getting caught and at the same time being on a machine capable of probably 150mph is astonishing.

Tbh anything much above 125-140 gets uncomfortable pretty quickly I much prefer being at around 90-110 if I'm on motorway

I've not done more than about 120 on either of mine. on a naked with just a fly screen the air rushing pass nearly takes your head off, and you need massive neck muscles to compensate. I'm not sure the 600 is much faster but have not had the opportunity to find out (its got a bit busy on the way to Peterborough). Either that or Foss Way/A5

You think the southern ocean will be that bad?

There's a reason the Roaring Forties have that name.

Guest Richzx6r

I've not done more than about 120 on either of mine. on a naked with just a fly screen the air rushing pass nearly takes your head off, and you need massive neck muscles to compensate. I'm not sure the 600 is much faster but have not had the opportunity to find out (its got a bit busy on the way to Peterborough). Either that or Foss Way/A5

The ninja is a lot quicker, if done 173 on the clock on mine and by god was that uncomfortable, don't think I want to be doing that too often if ever again