Forum Man of the Year 2019?

XTreme

As we reach the end of another year, I think it's time for us to reflect on who has made the most valuable contributions to the forum in 2019.

My nomination would be [mention]Six30[/mention] for his insightful and intellectual posts that I'm sure have affected us all deeply and profoundly!

But I'd also give an honourable mention to [mention]fastbob[/mention] for his technical expertise and endless patience......dealing with the virtual Tsunami of moped-tuning, pimple-bursting adolescents and their f@cking dumbass questions.

Anybody you think should get an honourable mention?

Perhaps stu for giving us the forum for another year and long may it continue :thumb:

I knew somebody would start sucking up! :lol:

Mods and Admins are not eligible.......because their job is to contribute to the forum.

Not really sucking up just pointing it out :roll:

Let me take advice on this......[mention]Six30[/mention]........can you give us the definitive answer on whether Rich is sucking up to [mention]Stu[/mention]? :lol:

You deserve at least an honourable mention for your Vids @XTreme :thumb:

I wasn't back on a regular basis till July Ian.......so my stuff is just short term.

It just seems longer.

:seeya:

Not really sucking up just pointing it out :roll:

Let me take advice on [email protected] you give us the definitive answer on whether Rich is sucking up to @Stu? :lol:

sounds like a feeble attempt to get the vacant mod gig :roll:

You could be onto something there.....but of course everybody knows that Mod gig has got your name written all over it.

I think the Flouncers deserve a mention , just on the entertainment factor , I hope they are all happy in the room to the left they are in :D

I know there's quite a few names missing from the past!

Did [mention]Stu[/mention] upset all of them?

I think the Flouncers deserve a mention , just on the entertainment factor , I hope they are all happy in the room to the left they are in :D

I know there's quite a few names missing from the past!

Did @Stu upset all of them?

was the Snowflake division , they have no problem upsetting them selves :scratch:

I think [mention]Six30[/mention] deserves special recognition for sorting the dodgy login problem. Top work old chap. :salute:

Poor show from [mention]Richzx6r[/mention] for essentially trying to teabag [mention]Stu[/mention] in to getting the mod gig. :spank: