Shit in a bun

fastbob

In a blatant attempt to win the favour of the Extinction Rebellion nuisances , Burger King has shamelessly rushed out the plant based Rebel Whopper . This was after trials of the equally catchily named Thunburger showed disappointing sales figures. Consumers reported that the burger itself was tasty enough but that their appetites were ruined by " That face " grimacing from the recycled packaging . The Rebel Whopper is available at all Burger King Drive in " Restaurants "

I had plant based butty for my lunch. It was very tasty.

The grass grew in a field. The cow ate the grass. I ate the cow, with horseradish.

thats grand everything got recycled, but the worrying thing is who do you think has their beady eye on you for lunch :lol: :lol:

are you partial to a rat burger yourself Bob :lol:

I'd have a Burger King over a Macdonald's any day . The only reason to go to Macdonald's is the coffee which is reasonably priced and has a great flavour .

I'd have a Burger King over a Macdonald's any day . The only reason to go to Macdonald's is the coffee which is reasonably priced and has a great flavour .

I used to like mc d coffee but they changed it about 8yr or so ago, I think it's vile now lol.

Can't please everyone I guess.

As a total coffee snob I have to say (imo) that McD's coffee is to coffee what Buckfast is to fine wines. Course if you drink your coffee with milk and sugar (shudder) it probably all tastes the same. :lol:

As a total coffee snob I have to say (imo) that McD's coffee is to coffee what Buckfast is to fine wines. Course if you drink your coffee with milk and sugar (shudder) it probably all tastes the same. :lol:

i do take milk in tea and coffee but dont add sugar to either food or drink anymore

I'm a heathen then, I do like a latte :D

Blimey, takes some balls to admit that in public.

I tried ordering me and the Mrs drinks in Rome using my best YouTube learnt Italian, I got it half right the wife got a lovely cup of tea and I got a glass of hot milk cause I missed out the cafe bit, wife thought it hilarious

Interesting to to see how my mostly made up for comic effect piece on veggie burgers has developed . And that's the joy of this forum . You don't get this on Facebook !

And that's the joy of this forum

Can you give me a link to this joy Bob? Just can't seem to find it?

If there are too many Bellends , Knuckle Draggers and Boring Twats on here for you perhaps it's time to move on . I'm proud to be a member of this forum .

If there are too many Bellends , Knuckle Draggers and Boring Twats on here for you perhaps it's time to move on . I'm proud to be a member of this forum .

No wonder the villages around XTreme are deserted 😁

You're suggesting a Flounce?

Possibly worth considering.......of course the problem then is the place can't really afford to lose entertainers like myself or [mention]Six30[/mention]. Simply because we do put bums on seats.

Now I know you give some great mechanical advice on here.....hats off to you on that. I couldn't do that stuff.

But that's where it ends I'm afraid......that's the end of your contribution. Apart from the odd bit of sneaking about and reporting posts for a bit of humour of course.

So what I'm saying is that your interpretation of what a forum should be is just that. Your interpretation! I'm not saying that it's wrong......just that you're not really in the position to suggest to members (be it me or anybody else) that they should go elsewhere.

That being said......I would honestly accept it......and take it on the chin.....if there was a general concensus from the membership that I should flounce.

In fact......it could be a good reason to run another Poll given the success of the last one!

What do you reckon guys....is it Poll Time?

You're suggesting a Flounce?

Possibly worth considering.......of course the problem then is the place can't really afford to lose entertainers like myself or @Six30. Simply because we do put bums on seats.

Now I know you give some great mechanical advice on here.....hats off to you on that. I couldn't do that stuff.

But that's where it ends I'm afraid......that's the end of your contribution. Apart from the odd bit of sneaking about and reporting posts for a bit of humour of course.

So what I'm saying is that your interpretation of what a forum should be is just that. Your interpretation! I'm not saying that it's wrong......just that you're not really in the position to suggest to members (be it me or anybody else) that they should go elsewhere.

That being said......I would honestly accept it......and take it on the chin.....if there was a general concensus from the membership that I should flounce.

In fact......it could be a good reason to run another Poll given the success of the last one!

What do you reckon guys....is it Poll Time?

Not suggesting that you should flounce at all . You just don't seem very happy these days .

Last year the wife and I were in Copenhagen looking for somewhere to have lunch. As we fancied something a bit different we ended up in a Paleo restaurant. Being completely oblivious to whatever is fashionable in diets I just thought it was Danish for something quick and easy. No not at all. The burger was meat but the bun - dear God it was horrible! It was mucky grey in colour and tasted of burnt nuts. (The walnut kind before six30 jumps in). Apparently it's someone's interpretation of what cavemen would of ate. Absolutely vile. The coffee wasn't bad though.

Not suggesting that you should flounce at all . You just don't seem very happy these days .

Don't seem very happy?

I'm not sure where you've got that idea.........because over the last 3 weeks or so I've hardly been here as I've been busy with work.

And regarding what I have posted......for example the phrase you quoted "Bellends , Knuckle Draggers and Boring Twats" are you able to discern the difference between laddish banter and malice?

I would have thought that given your age and experience within the biker community you'd be familiar with that.

Last year the wife and I were in Copenhagen looking for somewhere to have lunch. As we fancied something a bit different we ended up in a Paleo restaurant. Being completely oblivious to whatever is fashionable in diets I just thought it was Danish for something quick and easy. No not at all. The burger was meat but the bun - dear God it was horrible! It was mucky grey in colour and tasted of burnt nuts. (The walnut kind before six30 jumps in). Apparently it's someone's interpretation of what cavemen would of ate. Absolutely vile. The coffee wasn't bad though.

Or maybe they sussed you are British and the last time the Brits visited Copenhagen we bombed the hell out of it and stole all their ships. They might have a thing about British sailors after that episode.

That was a wee bit ago and contrary to popular opinion I didn't actually sail with Nelson. Long ago I actually worked for a Danish company and got a taste for Aqvavit which is definitely an acquired taste.