Vegas!

XTreme

didnt watch it, not the result I was hoping for :roll:

You'd put money on Wilder?

no , just wanted Fury to get knocked the fook out.

thing is i reckon he'll beat Joshua ... we'll never here the last of it, if Fury was around when Iron Mike , the real Tyson was in his prime or Hollyfield and a good few others Fury would no way be world champion.

no , just wanted Fury to get knocked the fook out.

thing is i reckon he'll beat Joshua ... we'll never here the last of it, if Fury was around when Iron Mike , the real Tyson was in his prime or Hollyfield and a good few others Fury would no way be world champion.

I loved his interview on Radio 4 the other week:

"Your faith seems to be very important to you."

- "That's my private business. I'm not going to talk about that - it's personal to me."

"But you've put it in your book..."

You could almost hear the interviewer mentally adding "... you f*cking thick pikey c*nt."

:lol:

Put money on Fury as the odds were too good not to, and anyone following his training could see he was going to be potentially lethal for Wilders spotless record.

The man can be annoying, but he's gone through some stuff and come back in top form.

He gave a real master class in boxing the night he took on Wilder. He understood Wilders weaknesses and just broke him down bit by bit.

Mike Tyson would take either of them, not going to deny that. But these guys make up the best of the world right now, and I thought it was a great watch :thumb:

If anyone else suffered a head trauma resulting in bleeding from the ear and presented the symptoms of loss of coordination they would go straight to Intensive Care .

I know he's a bit of a character but he's really doing it how we all would have done it when we were 10 years old, back when we knew how to have real fun. The Apollo Creed style ring "walks" just make me like him more. I used to think he was a bit of a tool but his appearance on the Joe Rogan Podcast gave me a new found respect for him.

I'm not sure what he has to do to prove himself but he's almost beat Wilder so bad that we've forgotten what Wilder did to everyone else, and that Joshua's team has been keeping him away from Wilder because they expected him to do the same to him.

Joshua has to fight Fury now or else he becomes a joke.

That fights 50/50 to me. But I'd have a cheeky 50p on Fury if there's any takers 😉

Wilder amassed that record despite the fact that it was plainly obvious that he couldn't fight going back, and didn't have a strong chin.

Says it all about the standard of Boxing today that it took this long for him to get exposed.

If anyone else suffered a head trauma resulting in bleeding from the ear and presented the symptoms of loss of coordination they would go straight to Intensive Care .

I believe the ear was just cut fastbob. I hope the wouldn't have let him go on if he was bleeding from in the ear but who knows...

Wilder amassed that record despite the fact that it was plainly obvious that he couldn't fight going back, and didn't have a strong chin.

Says it all about the standard of Boxing today that it took this long for him to get exposed.

Possibly, but he could only beat who was out in front of him and the ridiculous way boxing is run means you can be a so called Champ and avoid contenders you don't match up well with. It's on the road to becoming the WWE. No offence WWE fans.

I believe the ear was just cut fastbob. I hope the wouldn't have let him go on if he was bleeding from in the ear but who knows...

Not what the commentators were saying but those with a better view obviously know best .

They did say it was a cut inside the ear......but I'm not sure how you'd get cut inside the ear during a boxing match?

But Fury licked it all up so no worries! :lol:

he needs to man the fook up... the real Tyson would of just bit the fooker clean off

Least fury didn't get beat by a fat Mexican

The last match he had won, not sure how the scored it to wilder, fury said before hand he was going for it from the start, was going to put him on the back foot and put him down

He couldn't have been any clearer, he did exactly what he said he would, not like wilders camp had to work out what was about to happen.

Can't beat anyone else other than what's put infront of you, Tysone was great when he was at top of his game but then he went a bit mental, furys always been mental 😁