Coronavirus Poll!

XTreme

<t>Do you suspect you have Coronavirus at the moment?</t>  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Do you suspect you have Coronavirus at the moment?

• YES
    • NO
    • MAYBE

[mention]fastbob[/mention] has posted this in another thread!

Who's actually got it yet or suspects they have it ? I'm not well right now but it's difficult to determine whether I have the virus or just a cold .

If some kind member could create a poll along the lines of YES , NO and MAYBE it could be quite informative . Right , I'm off to bed .

So here's the Poll.......and you can modify your vote on an ongoing basis if your condition changes!

Spain cases are rising......but there are no recorded cases at the moment in Granada province. Seems to be centred around Madrid.

The advice has been work from home and self-isolate......but I've actually been doing that for 15 years. And in the middle of nowhere!

So I'm way ahead of the curve there and my location (where very few people even leave the town) is in my favour.

But obviously my age isn't......so it's swings and roundabouts really.

@fastbob has posted this in another thread!

Who's actually got it yet or suspects they have it ? I'm not well right now but it's difficult to determine whether I have the virus or just a cold .

If some kind member could create a poll along the lines of YES , NO and MAYBE it could be quite informative . Right , I'm off to bed .

So here's the Poll.......and you can modify your vote on an ongoing basis if your condition changes!

Cheers for that mate !

Cheers for that mate !

Anytime Bob.......you get some rest, slam a load of Paracetamol down, and drink plenty of water!

Stand back ..stand back , give Dr Six30 some room …..

your not going to know unless you go get tested for it, I think any oldies on here who are worried should go get tested , especially if you got other problems with your health going on cause there the ones that are dropping

your not going to know unless you go get tested for it, I think any oldies on here who are worried should go get tested , especially if you got other problems with your health going on cause there the ones that are dropping

I appreciate the concern mate .

Expect [mention]Six30[/mention] to pay a house call on you to deliver mouth to mouth Bob! :lol:

Expect @Six30 to pay a house call on you to deliver mouth to mouth Bob! :lol:

I'M BETTER !

Currently the nhs are not testing people based only on symptom. It’s symptoms plus contact with high risk location or an infected person. Thy and on admission to acute hospital with respiratory distress. There is not the resource to test everyone currently.

[mention]fastbob[/mention] be kind to yourself. Let me know if you need anything, I’m not that far away.

I'M BETTER !

We've found a cure for Coronavirus......the thread of mouth to mouth from Six!

I'M BETTER !

ok Bob , my personal nurse was on her way to you , i'll get her to turn round mate :thumb:

41QKKE8WckL.jpg.94c9163a524c28296bad3681d5bba13e.jpg

@fastbob Let me know if you need anything, I’m not that far away.

They're queueing up to give you mouth to mouth now Bob!

Maybe [mention]rennie[/mention] could drop in and give you an Elvis rendition as well? Then mouth to mouth! :lol:

I'M BETTER !

ok Bob , my personal nurse was on her way to you , i'll get her to turn round mate :thumb:

I definitely have it, send her my way.

Good luck bob 👍

I'M BETTER !

will you look at that nice young lady, how come suddenly i dont feel too good and i might be in need of a house visit :wink:

There should be an option for “ It wouldn’t f’kin dare come any where near me “

If you can take a deep breath and then hold it for ten seconds without coughing you haven’t got it. It buggers up the lungs so makes holding a lungful of air impossible without coughing.

Reminds me, we're out of bog roll so I'll have to wear a face mask and buy a copy of the Daily Mail