COVID announcement what's next.

Bender

Not long till next announcement how far do you think it will go, the have had a cobra meeting, hopefully that's for strategic planning and they not just been drinking cobra.

Probably not much difference in reality.

I'm going with, avoid public parks or closed parks, no more than 2 or 3 in a group unless your in family

Self employed to crawl off and die quietly.

I am hoping for a lock down

but we will just get a "stay in I mean it this time"

I would be fine with that if they can subsidise it.

You self employed?

They really need to sort you guys out!

Dominic Raab, who's as sharp as f**k since he discovered the English Channel, says Brits abroad should either come home......or stay where they are.

WTF really!!!

Yup, and being able to defer tax bill is no use, just have 2 to pay next year, a month or 2 is doable I've lived of spuds and pasta before but after that it's fire sale time if you can actually even sell things if everyone is shut up.

Not long till next announcement how far do you think it will go, the have had a cobra meeting, hopefully that's for strategic planning and they not just been drinking cobra.

Probably not much difference in reality.

I'm going with, avoid public parks or closed parks, no more than 2 or 3 in a group unless your in family

Self employed to crawl off and die quietly.

that would be me then :?

Dominic Raab, who's as sharp as f**k since he discovered the English Channel, says Brits abroad should either come home......or stay where they are.

WTF really!!!

He's as thick as shit!

WTF really!!!

He's as thick as shit!

Like most bits!

Hmm My life just got complicated !

Dropping the OH off at hospital for some surgery in the morning (Cancer survivor in the last 12 months so no worries there) I need a new pump for my pond or my fish will die as it failed tonight and I cant see garden centres being important enough to open lol.

Best start thinking.

Cheers

Ian

So now I can only go out for essential shopping and to go to work, but can't go to the gym, to the pub, or to meet friends and family.

This is going to have precisely zero impact on my life. :lol:

Well solo rides aren't banned, so in theory we could just take a long way round to work/home to enjoy some of this nice weather that is coming round the bend.

I must admit that is what I did at the weekend and I am happy to pay for fuel contactless and not take crash helmet off !

If I get pulled over I might try carrying a pre written statement that says I don't wish to interact with you or anyone else. (in a polite way lol).

I wonder if that will be ok as I will have time to kill over the next few days.

Cheers

Ian

Well solo rides aren't banned, so in theory we could just take a long way round to work/home to enjoy some of this nice weather that is coming round the bend.

You can bet that if you get stopped Plod will figure out that you're nowhere near the direct route between work and home.

I'm a bit stuffed on that lark as work is literally 2 minutes walk up the road.

Yeah, I can't really use the I'm on my way to work excuse. Possible to be going to collect food.? Note the in the spot fines for being out without a reason. Well I've a few books to read, some booze to drink, computer games to play and of course my wife's job list. I'll be as grumpy as f**k.😠