Snowflake

Six30

Is somebody flouncing? Have I missed another f*cking flounce?

Reminds me of years ago on a forum......one guy kept flouncing and coming back! Like a little turd that kept floating back after you'd flushed.

So we changed his username to "Flouncing Floater". :lol:

When he saw that he flounced again.

mm.gif.777de0c55626457e533fe332ae93dc67.gif

This is for future flounces [mention]XTreme[/mention]

No reports of any any upcoming flounces to report at the moment .

This is for future flounces @XTreme

Best to be vigilant though......they can spontaneously erupt at any time.

This is for future flounces @XTreme

Best to be vigilant though......they can spontaneously erupt at any time.

Like mushrooms. :P

ah.. he's been triggered. Time to stock up on popcorn.

Who’s been triggered have you information on an up coming flounce ?

I think we need a directive as to whether [mention]Hoggs[/mention] now qualifies for Flouncing Floater status.

Any thoughts [mention]Bender[/mention]?

I hope the paper for those reports are soft, we don't want the little darlings getting paper cuts and have to use another sheet, think of the enviroment :thumb:

I think we need a directive as to whether @Hoggs now qualifies for Flouncing Floater status.

Any thoughts @Bender?

She's more of a yoyo than a flounce

I think we need a directive as to whether @Hoggs now qualifies for Flouncing Floater status.

Any thoughts @Bender?

She's more of a yoyo than a flounce

Or a bungee jumper :lol: :thumb:

Hoggs is the most dangerous kind of flouncer. She can come back, get pissed off, lock the thread and leave again :mrgreen:

Yeah but before she comes back you have time to start another 300 threads, have a quick flounce, change your bike and still have time to tap your fingers and whistle

popcorn , fook off... you'll be getting one of your big fat sausage things out of storage.

Well back when we were running the TOTY poll I suggested we should have a flounce of the year poll but none of you listened, which I found very offensive and upsetting.

So :crybaby:

a form is on its way.

Well back when we were running the TOTY poll I suggested we should have a flounce of the year poll but none of you listened, which I found very offensive and upsetting.

a form is on its way.

Made from soft paper, can then be reused as arsewipe :lol: :thumb:

I must have missed that MB!

OK......let's have some nominees for Flouncer of the Year and once we've got a few then we can set up a Poll.

I can't suggest any because I always seem to miss them!

And here's an idea......the winner gets mailed by [mention]Stu[/mention] to present them with the award. :lol:

OK......let's have some nominees for Flouncer of the Year and once we've got a few then we can set up a Poll.

And here's an idea......the winner gets mailed by @Stu to present them with the award. :lol:

Nice idea! but surely they wouldn't receive anything as the award would have flounced too :shock: :cheers:

And here's an idea......the winner gets mailed by @Stu to present them with the award. :lol:

and stu invites em back on site, so we can witness the comedy of another flounce :D

and stu invites em back on site, so we can witness the comedy of another flounce :D

Sounds like a plan......let's have nominations!

After all, you're the one most likely to know who the flouncers were......cos you caused most of them apparently.

After all, you're the one most likely to know who the flouncers were......cos you caused most of them apparently.

i,d like to see the the evidence of this please

i,d like to see the the evidence of this please

That's what [mention]Stu[/mention] said!