Madeleine McCann suspect?

XTreme

Looks a likely suspect. As you say, it's crazy it's taken this many years.

Sorry but I have to post this that got sent to me a couple of days ago :lol:

Mcann.thumb.jpg.ee29f49cbe9408dcbf617bedc2bd2377.jpg

Weird business the whole thing!

Ultimately the responsibility lies with them for leaving the child alone......but I never bought into the theory that they were murderers.

It does look very likely that the german guy they have found was the one. Police say they have some evidence that proves it was him but not enough for use in court.

From what I remember back when it happened, all the rumours about it being the parents were due to their behaviour on tv, news etc. They were very calm and collected, almost unemotional.

On a side note my daughter when she was around 7 said the girls in her class thought she looked like Madeline and she could be her :shock: I had to sit her down and explain that she was born a whole year after it happened so that was impossible :lol:

From what I remember back when it happened, all the rumours about it being the parents were due to their behaviour on tv, news etc. They were very calm and collected, almost unemotional.

As I understand it, they were told to show no emotion by the Police.

Because if it was a kidnapping (as it was thought then) the perpetrator would get a kick out of them breaking down.

Looks like German police have a suspect in the frame for it.......but still need hard evidence to prosecute!

How did it take 13 years to get to that point?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8653012/madeleine-mccann-parents-kate-gerry-still-together/

They have had him as a possible for years, but for much of that time he was merely someone with a relevant criminal history who was in the rough area at the time.

It is scary, but anywhere in the UK, if a child goes missing, the police can identify who is local, who is worth considering and you would be shocked how long the list is. It is one of the successes of Offender Management and sex offender registration.

My understanding is that it come to light he said something to someone about Madeline, we a TV programme was on, that suggests he may know something otherwise unknown.

Yea supposedly he told I guy in the pub he knew something about it when the appeal came up on TV, then proceeded to show said guy a rape video on his phone, guy thought this a bit odd and reported it to police.

His name first came up about 5 days after the disappearance.

Not gonna lie, I was expecting the first post to just be a picture of Six30 :lol:

Remember when they released the first ever police sketch of the supposed kidnapper? I distinctly remember looking at it and thinking HANG ON A F**KING MINUTE

McCann.thumb.jpg.96c426febaa7e3eb5165cdf44b1dc420.jpg

:mrgreen:

I think hes been paid to admit it and il bet evidence created to take the heat of the parents. All ive seen makes them look guilty as hell

Why would they want to take the heat off the parents though?

I think hes been paid to admit it and il bet evidence created to take the heat of the parents. All ive seen makes them look guilty as hell

Why would they want to take the heat off the parents though?

They get alot of stick to this day about it. Loads on social media etc and im sure they want to live without it. seems odd this pops up after all this time

Why's it odd? A guy in the US has just been done for a string of rape/murders 40 years ago. If you hadn't noticed there's a helluva lot of utter bullshit on social media.

he probably got caught through dna advances that weren't about 40 years ago.

I reckon they got no evidence on the German , just hear say and no way is he admitting to anything.

Portuguese have a saliva sample, apparently they won't part with it or are just being arsey

yeh sounds like they are being arsey, cause the Germans criticised the Portuguese police... they should be forced to send it.

Portuguese have a saliva sample, apparently they won't part with it or are just being arsey

yeh sounds like they are being arsey, cause the Germans criticised the Portuguese police... they should be forced to send it.

Yup or get the dna test done and send that.

Why's it odd? A guy in the US has just been done for a string of rape/murders 40 years ago. If you hadn't noticed there's a helluva lot of utter bullshit on social media.

its exactly the media bullshit and dodgy dealings behind the scenes why I dont beleive its true.

Why exactly would anyone have behind the scenes shenanigans over the McCann's? They are not exactly movers and shakers of the world. If they hadn't lost their child ( 1 of 3 and the other 2 are still healthy and in their care) nobody would ever have heard of them.