Happy birthday Fozzie

Tiggie

Thanks chaps

Was the end of my 20s :shock:

Had a family BBQ the night before, smoked cigars and played drinking games. Had a fairly chilled day, took my girlfriend for a meal and generally received old man jokes :lol:

Guest Richzx6r

Thanks chaps

Was the end of my 20s :shock:

Had a family BBQ the night before, smoked cigars and played drinking games. Had a fairly chilled day, took my girlfriend for a meal and generally received old man jokes :lol:

Well you are officially an old man :D

Still no grey hairs or kids :lol:

I'm a bit surprised though, very few that were in my school year have married or had kids. But the ones that had kids are mostly together, and the ones that married have mostly split. In my head it was kids that basically mean you're in each others lives forever :scratch:

Guest Richzx6r

Still no grey hairs or kids :lol:

I'm a bit surprised though, very few that were in my school year have married or had kids. But the ones that had kids are mostly together, and the ones that married have mostly split. In my head it was kids that basically mean you're in each others lives forever :scratch:

No grey hears but a receding hairline?

I made it to 35 with no kids but alas we are in the final few weeks of cooking before that changes

I made it to 35 with no kids but alas we are in the final few weeks of cooking before that changes

My head of hair looks full, but it went a slight v-shape when I was 19 and I reckon in the last few years it has steepened. When I was a teen it freaked me out and I was using shampoos etc, but I soon packed that in and realised nothing changed, so at least if it does start to go quick I can skip that phase and just buzz it :lol:

Congrats on your fairly imminent arrival! I think I've got a few years left. My gf is 27 but she doesn't want to leave it too late... Just hope they like bikes...

Guest Richzx6r

My head of hair looks full, but it went a slight v-shape when I was 19 and I reckon in the last few years it has steepened. When I was a teen it freaked me out and I was using shampoos etc, but I soon packed that in and realised nothing changed, so at least if it does start to go quick I can skip that phase and just buzz it :lol:

Congrats on your fairly imminent arrival! I think I've got a few years left. My gf is 27 but she doesn't want to leave it too late... Just hope they like bikes...

Theres hope for you yet then not quite ready for the buzz cut just yet.

Thanks mate I'm quite looking forward to the experience though the last 6 months since we found out have gone in the blink of an eye and I too hope he or she is in to bikes and rugby