Tuesday night meet @ Bassets Pole

Probably the biggest meet in the midlands, on the A38 fairly close to Birmingham. Food in the pub and there's a McDonalds, several trade stands. Well worth a visit if you've never been but get there early. Watch out for Plod, they're everywhere, even have the helicopter up in summer.

Also used by WMR (west mids riders) to meet on Thurs. nights.

• 1 month later...

any idea when they start up again...not been there since the night that biker hit the people on the corner by McDonalds an killed that women

• 3 weeks later...

Basset's Pole is only half an hour from me.. I'll have a ride up the week after next when I'm back on day shift. Probably the only pub I've ever seen where there is actually an orderly queue at the bar!

• 6 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have lived in Tamworth close to 4 years now and not actually been to Bassets Pole on a Tuesday yet, been past it loads of times when I still worked in Brum, and was amazed by the lovely cop camera van and then still some knob ends going round the roundabout trying to get their knee down.....I heard its entertaining and I might even go this year just to have a butchers.... :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

I went on Tuesday - and apart from it being fecking cold I had a really good night, caught up with some friends I bumped into and met up with some new people...and I am no longer a Bassets Virgin!! :3some:

I went on Tuesday - and apart from it being fecking cold I had a really good night, caught up with some friends I bumped into and met up with some new people...and I am no longer a Bassets Virgin!! :3some:

I hope there were more than 3! If my boots come today and other factors work out I may pop down tonight, ain't that right thunderpantz?!

• 2 weeks later...

I am on a blue Fazer, can't really miss my hair....its very blonde a bit of a mop & I am tall too, I wear alpinestar leathers in good weather and rst textiles (jacket with a bit of dayglow) come and say hello if you spot me!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 years later...