Matlock &/or Cat & Fiddle Sunday 10th April

Was looking at trying to get a few people to go out this Sunday. Never been Cat & Fiddle and I keep meaning to go! Was thinking possibly meeting at Matlock, then from there head towards Cat & Fiddle.. No start time set as of yet..

Edited by RicKsTa

Sounds like a good plan, I now have a new wing morror and by then should be rid of this damned cold and generally got my life back into gear lol

So count me in!!

Have done part of the cat and fiddle last year on a rideout with at the TMBF rally, was pretty good.

Ooo might be tempted depending on the weather, dont think i have anything planned this coming weekend!

:stupid: Could be a plan. I need to get some miles in this year

That would be good some time (when I have some spare time for a rideout), never knew I'm only 35 miles from the cat and fiddle! :shock: 22 miles from matlock and 30 miles from sherburn. In the middle of bike heaven really 8-)

Edited by sparkeh9

Sorry guys cant make that day as I will be at Chesterfield celebrating 90 years of chesterfield Branch of the Royal British Legion as a Legion Rider.

Have a good run though fellas.

Ruthie, dont worry pleanty of time to get you up there yet.......... :angel12:

Sorry guys cant make that day as I will be at Chesterfield celebrating 90 years of chesterfield Branch of the Royal British Legion as a Legion Rider.

Have a good run though fellas.

Ruthie, dont worry pleanty of time to get you up there yet.......... :angel12:

:lol: it's a date! :P

have fun guys!

if the weather is good and i feel confident on the new bike ill up for it! :D

im only 20 mins away from matlock so not to far and did the cat and fiddle route on a very foggy day on the 125 :P so if the weathers good it should be a good day??

closer to the time ill decide though! morning or afternoon ride??