Northants this friday (1st of the month) Jacks Hill

Jack Hills Cafe, has a meet, as some might know it's 1st friday of every month < so tomorrow. https://jackshillcafe.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I see it has forecast occasional showers but I might still go.

I will be on my Honda Fireplace.. They have a bar, warm food etc.. and in summer live bands apparently?

It's just up the road from the Sausage Cafe (the way I go) or just off the roundabout Towcester, nr Silverstone.

I've only been once on a warm evening and it was as busy as the Ace Cafe. Obviously as it gets colder, darker, more wet and windy numbers will reduce but it's worth a visit on warm bike night evening when the weather is good.

I go to the sausage cafe some Sundays and apparently people ride between the two, which is handy because they cue out the door at the Sausage cafe if you want to order food. Both good venues... . I've spoke to people from Herts, Beds, Bucks and Leicester at both places...

Perhaps see some of you about....

Friday night is squash night.......my weekly attempt at having a coronary..... :wink:

It's the knees you have to worry about. :wink:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Jacks Hill Bike Nights resume again on Friday 3rd February.

I'm guessing there will be all of twenty people there - I'll be the fat bloke with a goatee wearing a leather.

I'll be going subject to the weather

Jacks Hill Bike Nights resume again on Friday 3rd February.

I'm guessing there will be all of twenty people there - I'll be the fat bloke with a goatee wearing a leather.

I'll be going subject to the weather

I reckon you can hazard a guess at what it'll be like already :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Jacks Hill bike night is tonight, and the weather looks good...Which makes me even more grumpy that I'm confined to bed.

What's up old chap... spot of man flu ?

Jacks Hill bike night is tonight, and the weather looks good...Which makes me even more grumpy that I'm confined to bed.

???

If Sues not in and you need anything from the pharmacy, let me know, I'm home all day at the moment, but more mobile than you by the sounds of it.

:cry: Nothing too serious I hope Maws?

Tesco poisoned me. In truth I could ride to Towcester, but there's mileage to be had from a good evening malingering.

It's serious tho, I'm all out of Jelly Babies.

Tesco poisoned me.

Well if you'd stop exposing yourself to the staff at the Deli counter........

Every Little Helps .

Apparently not, it was too little according to them.