Webb's of Peterborough - 1st/2nd April launch event

Have had a leaflet delivered advertising Webb's launch event next weekend for their new store:

1214890516_2017-03-2519_01_42.thumb.jpg.a49401fa83530bb4dd06e2d5ac1c8bff.jpg

722934039_2017-03-2519_01_19.thumb.jpg.d5f687312620fc8708dde3b64a5e527a.jpg

1628246183_2017-03-2519_00_49.thumb.jpg.989756412685f027bc11e1c4b04c2395.jpg483662148_2017-03-2519_08_47.thumb.jpg.760ca239c03470b6301635cdc1a86597.jpg

Anyone fancy meeting up for a ride to Peterborough, or a coffee at Webb's next Saturday? They claim to have some decent discounts for the weekend, and free £40 gloves with any purchase!

I'm planning on popping along, if only to pick up the free gloves. I was looking for the catch when it said with "any" purchase. So you can spend £5 on a can of chain lube and get a pair of gloves free?

I'm assuming the offer is only for existing customers who have had the flyer through the post and you'll need to take that with you to claim them.

I'm planning on popping along, if only to pick up the free gloves. I was looking for the catch when it said with "any" purchase. So you can spend £5 on a can of chain lube and get a pair of gloves free?

I'm assuming the offer is only for existing customers who have had the flyer through the post and you'll need to take that with you to claim them.

Not going to lie, that's a fair part of my motivation for going! Hadn't thought about needing to take the flyer though, wouldn't hurt to have it with me I guess.

Anyone fancy meeting up for a ride to Peterborough, or a coffee at Webb's next Saturday? They claim to have some decent discounts for the weekend, and free £40 gloves with any purchase!

I'm going to really struggle to get that one by the "But it's my birthday" Committee. It's a humourless group of one that seems to think the entire day should be about them.

"I was thinking we could do something nice together, for your birthday like."

"Oh yes, that sounds lovely..."

"There's this dealer in Peterborough. Free gloves for the price of a tin of WD40."

"Why don't you have a nice ride out there...on your own?"

So, hmmm, relationship or free gloves? That's rhetorical btw. I'll be blowing karate out the window to boot, Saturday free gloves will be mine.

Anyone even tenuously on the route from Nottingham and fancy meeting up for a ride together on the way? By tenuous I mean I might go via Melton and Market Harborough for some high jinks on the B6047.

"I was thinking we could do something nice together, for your birthday like."

"Oh yes, that sounds lovely..."

"There's this dealer in Peterborough. Free gloves for the price of a tin of WD40."

"Why don't you have a nice ride out there...on your own?"

So, hmmm, relationship or free gloves? That's rhetorical btw. I'll be blowing karate out the window to boot, Saturday free gloves will be mine.

Tell her she can come with me on the Tiger! [emoji12]

I'm going early doors, need to get back by lunchtime. Want to ride up together?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Anyone even tenuously on the route from Nottingham and fancy meeting up for a ride together on the way? By tenuous I mean I might go via Melton and Market Harborough for some high jinks on the B6047.

If your going via Harborough could either meet you there then take B664 to Uppingham, or meet you at Corby and take A427 to Oundle.

If your going via Harborough could either meet you there then take B664 to Uppingham, or meet you at Corby and take A427 to Oundle.

That would be great, but I'm aiming to arrive there around lunchtime - been a few weeks since I've had a proper lie-in, and I have little intention of setting an early alarm on Saturday! :lol:

That would be great, but I'm aiming to arrive there around lunchtime - been a few weeks since I've had a proper lie-in, and I have little intention of setting an early alarm on Saturday! [emoji38]

OK, sorry, I'm going Saturday morning early doors. I have other commitments Saturday afternoon so need to get back.

There's not hope in flip I'm going to be allowed out of the house before 10. My family I can do without - my testicles, I can't.

There's not hope in flip I'm going to be allowed out of the house before 10. My family I can do without - my testicles, I can't.

No worries, as we are going on holiday Sunday it's me that'll loose testicles if I'm not back in the afternoon to help prep.

Well if anyone's aiming to be there​ around lunchtime tomorrow then let me know - will check the forum when I get there​. I'll be the wobbly one on a 60 plate black and white CBF600S.