J&S Factory Store, Apr 14-17

Boot Sale of Boots

J&S factory store, 230 Station Road, Finedon

14th - 17th April

It's either a boot sale or a sale of boots, I'm buggered if I can work it out. Either way, I'll be going for a pair of boots as I've just found holes in my last pair.

1552248478_ScreenShot2017-03-28at11_54_11.png.7c24e49772600ceedc5c056a3ab6685a.png

What's happening?

With the spring/summer on its way we are doing a big table top boot sale, with extra discount items too. We will be closed on the sunday 16th for Easter.

My guess. Last season. Ex display. Overstocks. Returns.... Eg: mail order returns with tags missing/damaged packaging. Slight seconds. And so on... Gathered from all their various shops into one place and sold off. This will probably include footwear too. But it seems unlikely to me from their description that it's a normal table top/indoor boot sale. Or that it's exclusively footwear. Maybe they just need to make room and don't want to wait for the more usual events where they can have a stall.

Easy enough to find out.... Pick up the phone and ask.

It's a sale of boots, they have confirmed. Cars with boots are allowed in the car park but they are not to sell them.

As you were, ladies and gentlemen. Prepare for the spinning of the world to resume in 3 ---- 2 ----

Let me know if there's a decent set of knee highs with a good sized heel Maw, I need some for my next rally costume.

Have a word with Six, he might have a spare pair.