Brackley Bike Festival

Usual Brackley hot sun, seemed to be less to see - or maybe it was more spread out. It seemed to be more pricey too, I guess it goes to chariddeee so not too bad.

What customs I could find were a bit w**k - the worst being a stock Hog with a sander taken to the tank and mudguards.

And a stall selling f*****g Nazi c*****g neckers with a f*****g huge swastica?! That can seriously cock off.

And a stall selling f*****g Nazi c*****g neckers with a f*****g huge swastica?! That can seriously cock off.

You serous?? :( I didn't see that.

My first time to go, so nothing to compare it to and I thought it was a real blast. The racing on the high street is hokey but worth going for the noise alone.

http://i.imgur.com/RQX0eza.png

Yep. A bright and sunny day.

Main street did not have so much going on due to the building works but the fields had plenty going on.

You serous?? :( I didn't see that.

Transpires it was run by a friend of a friend, and he got reported to the police. Woot! He claims he then got some mates to walk around wearing them, but given he's not fessing up to the swastica bit on his FB I'm calling bullshit to that final bit.

Yep, the noise and smell of Castrol is superb, and the sun is always shining. The rate it's grown, I'd not be surprised to have them turn the town into a classic race circuit at this rate.

Decided I reckon I ought to be offered a job riding around in a lorry and putting demo bikes out on display. Strikes me that is the best minimum responsibility job I can think of.