Staring down the Barrel!

XTreme

Dark Motorcycling was the original plan......searching for an abandoned village in the Murcia province! However, it didn't quite turn out like that.

I'd located it on Google Maps and Google Earth, rode across the border into Murcia and then followed the only trail from the road. 

Unfortunately, after a couple of miles down it, and getting covered in dust, the trail led me into a private hunting reserve! Which I'd have to actually ride through to get to the abandoned village!

As getting shot at wasn't exactly what I had in mind for the day, I made my way back onto the main road.

But all is not lost......I did stop to get petrol on the way back and found yet another service station that's been abandoned. So at least I was able to do my Omega Man bit in there!

When I got back to town it was fuel it up.......and hose it down! Yes......I found a petrol station that was actually open!

This Beemer is amazing on fuel......I estimate around 70mpg in normal usage! Rugged Individualism was never as economical as this before. 

And I was definitely glad I was on this today on the offroad sections......so much easier than the Strom. Yes, I still ride like a pussy in those environments.....but at least it's not hard work now!

gs31.thumb.jpg.7803ba04306f8394d15d8c1fc7627584.jpg

gs31a-min.thumb.jpg.81072b22846a027ae74759a1231671b4.jpg

gs31b-min.thumb.jpg.2277a85c9c255aab1a9be3ad5440419c.jpg

gs31c-min.thumb.jpg.9105c843039559461ce965d4fbaf5b1f.jpg

gs32.thumb.jpg.e63344ba1cde9df6eb7031d7d753ce8d.jpg

gs32a-min.thumb.jpg.ea531f9e07a385df878bed943dd851e1.jpg

gs33.thumb.jpg.ffe649ec84d520a5df5136a29d04295e.jpg

gs33a-min.thumb.jpg.eec1de9b3987cf048dd650b671dbac69.jpg

gs34.thumb.jpg.671bc9a1e25abdeb766be96b9a051c84.jpg

gs35-min.thumb.jpg.a2152bdf315e7ae9bf33862cb6224bca.jpg

Who was it a while back who biked down to their holiday destination while the wife flew?

Sounds like the ideal solution to me.

It was @Lateralus I think, haven't seen him post in ages though.

Yes sir, you're right. Couldn't for the life of me remember until I read this.

Who was it a while back who biked down to their holiday destination while the wife flew?

I haven't seen that other guy with the NC750 either.....wasn't he called Smithers?

Has [mention]Six30[/mention] made them flounce?

After all, TOTY is coming up in two months time, and member flounces are a vote winner!

I haven't seen that other guy with the NC750 either.....wasn't he called Smithers?

Has @Six30 made them flounce?

After all, TOTY is coming up in two months time, and member flounces are a vote winner!

TOTY time again , that's come round quick , still not got last years prize :roll:

TOTY time again , that's come round quick , still not got last years prize :roll:

Another instance of getting passed over by the Management!

Another instance of getting pissed over by the Management!

Fixed that for you 🤣🤣