Alone

Guest Ninja-Bear

Hi Paul

Will ride up and see you and Diane when weathers a bit better perhaps do Barnard Castle like we said, will be back in Yorkshire very soon so will be a lot nearer then :D

Sammy

Guest Ninja-Bear

Cheers Gary where are ya m8 ? Don't get me wrong I'm not asking for peeps to come up here all the time :lol: But great if I could meet up somewhere in my "patch".....we got some great roads. Alston, High Force, Hartside, even Devils Bridge ain't to far. Will defo be coming down to the usual central meeting point, which seems to be Thirsk. :D

Guest Ninja-Bear

Well its only 70 mile so not to far really...same distance as Thirsk is away from me. I'd gladly come down to Hull/Yorkshire area, but I can't do it just on the spur of the moment, would have to know that there would be peeps there to meet up with.

Guess what I'm saying is have bike will travel, N,S,E or W don't mind, its a bit of give and take, my area your area etc :D

I know your area, come up quite often, plus used to go Harside quite regular in the better weather, bit bleak up there this time of year though, plus Devils is great too, you tried Hawes, there's a really good bikers cafe there to meet at, so anytime you fancy a ride and a meet up gis a yell,

Cheers

Ian

Guest Ninja-Bear

Thanks Ian, at least this time you won't have to think about running around shouting "Biker Fun" :lol: If we organise something, we need to exchange mobi numbers :wink:

Not sure what it's called.

Cant miss it though, its the big supermarket on the left after you cross the bridge coming in from the A68.

The cafe is at the far end of the car park. There's a truck park there too.

Guest Ninja-Bear

Yeh well we can work out details later, but good idea. Been cleaning mine today, just about to take a pic and it starts raining :cry: Will put a pic up 2morrow if its fine :roll: