any1 out on there bike today?

Guest mightymuncher1

fraid not, blowin a gale, got a cow that can't get up (low on phosphate I think) and a ewe thats threatening to prolapse her uterus. 63 cows due to start calving and 80 ewes about to lamb. Gonna be a shit day here methinks.

Guest David

Sounds like you have got a busy few days ahead chicane.

I'm hoping to get out this afternoon for a quick blast, definetly out tomorrow :D

fraid not, blowin a gale, got a cow that can't get up (low on phosphate I think) and a ewe thats threatening to prolapse her uterus. 63 cows due to start calving and 80 ewes about to lamb. Gonna be a sh*t day here methinks.

Sounds like my life, but just the one cow that can't get up :)

Although I do keep threatening to prolapse her uterus.

Guest Ninja-Bear

Maybe out on Sunday if you interested Viks, Nickki said she might be going to Devils Bridge so will meet her there is she is, ask her what she's doing :wink:

Guest markchris

Had bike serviced today..Guy came at 10.00am and went at 3.15pm most of that time was listening to him talk...But 1/3 of the cost of a main dealer and he does an excellent job, and a really nice guy. Talk? Jesus!! My heads buzzing.

Maybe out on Sunday if you interested Viks, Nickki said she might be going to Devils Bridge so will meet her there is she is, ask her what she's doing :wink:

Sorry, but like I said, weekends are out for me for a long time :(

Yep it was a sh*te day; I was right (vet was fking wrong) was low phosphate but the vet needed a blood test before they'd believe it (more £s added to the bill)- phosphate solution is now on the restricted list so only place we can get it is a friggin vet GREAT!!, :evil: got vet to ewe in time so she's got a couple of stitches to keep thing in so thats OK, then a stupid heifer got herself stuck under the feed barrier (think she'd been limbo dancing or summat) eventually got her out and back on her feet. Just coming to the time of year when I most of the time I feel like I'm dead and the rest I wish I was cos then I wouldn't be so bl**dy tired and ache all over :cry: , usually over by mid May though :lol: . Its all worth it when you see the lambs and calves racing round the fields in gangs in the better weather 8) .