Saturday 3rd February Rideout

Guest Ninja-Bear

Not sure stealth m8...I'd say 10.30 in Thirsk ? Not sure what day I'll do yet...but Sat should be the better of the two days...need a few more peeps to turn up though :roll: :roll: :roll:

I can play out for a couple of hours saturday afternoon - but I'm not free til 12 noon...

If anybody wants to go somewhere for a few hours saturday afternoon - i'm all ears....

Ok, how about through Huddersfield....Holmfirth....Snake Pass....Castleton....Chapel en le Frith.....Glossop then back?

There are some good places to stop for a brew and some nice scenery, Castleton is really nice if your into caves?

Ok, how about through Huddersfield....Holmfirth....Snake Pass....Castleton....Chapel en le Frith.....Glossop then back?

There are some good places to stop for a brew and some nice scenery, Castleton is really nice if your into caves?

There's a cafe at erm not the ladybower resevoir the other one....oh erm derwent resevoir at fairholmes/fairbank car park. You can feed the ducks too :cry: wish I was going

well - we didn't get to where we planned to go :lol:

We went to Doncaster, to get a speed sensor for my bike...

On the way there Hodgy's bike broke down.... (apparently it was my fault!) so he had to ride pillion from ferrybridge to donny and back :lol: :lol:

On a good note - his bike is ok, and i got the part i wanted from a breakers, for £100 less than a new one woulda cost!! :shock:

I got the day wrong, I went today as in Sunday 4th, dunno name of place its a Yamaha dealers, very big, centre of town and a greasy spoon outside the does a mean mug of tea and a egg, sausage and bacon roll :D

dunno name of place its a Yamaha dealers, very big, centre of town and a greasy spoon outside the does a mean mug of tea and a egg, sausage and bacon roll :D

Cusworth's?

On the way there Hodgy's bike broke down.... (apparently it was my fault!) so he had to ride pillion from ferrybridge to donny and back :lol: :lol:

Yep poor little bike, din't like racing round the M62 at full throttle for 20 odd miles :lol:

But the plus side is I got a ride on the back of Nickki's bike, only ever done pillion once before, so was really nervous, needen't of been though cos she's an excellent rider :wink: