Sunday 4th February Rideout.

Guest Ninja-Bear

Ok well how about meeting at Thrisk first and then heading off somewhere ? I'm in your playground then so open to suggestions. Maybe Helmsley to Stokesley road and then Whitby ? I'm not fussed as long as we ride somewhere.. You "locals" must know some good places to head from Thirsk ? :wink:

Thinking a 10 - 10.30am meet at Thirsk for a cuppa the head off about 11 ?

I open the floor to you all for discussion :D

well from Thirsk we could head off up Sutton Bank towards Helmsley, then across to Whitby the scenic way, or we could go the other direction and across to Hawes and Devils Bridge, which ever you prefer, nice roads in either direction. :D

Guest Ninja-Bear

Well chaps thats a fair ride out, and quite good for you as you head home on the last leg, and I head away from home... :lol: I guess its never going to suit every one. I do have the option of heading north from Devils Bridge and making my way back from there, but would like to do the whole route it possible.....Morrisons in Skipton do some nice food :wink: Will have a think and let you know, any other proposals for a route ? :D

Thirsk........Hawes.......Barnard Castle via buttertubs pass and Reeth?

Or as your first suggestion, Helmsley and Whitby, easy to get back for most of us