Road Rage

niku

How many of you face road rage while out on your bike.

In some countries people hate bikers and in some countries bikers hate each other.

I want a world where all could live in peace and harmony and obey the rules.

Let me give a little brief of this video.

I was in the correct side of the road stuck on a long Red Light.

Where this food delivery guy (read pizza delivery) comes in from the wrong side and started ordering me to move.

Since I did not want any confrontation I did.

I understand that there is traffic and some people are in a hurry but you cannot just shout at people for keeping their position on a Red light. That on top of being on the wrong side of the road.

Watch the video for yourself.

PS: the guy was shouting in a local language and I don't know it so well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71lzdVkuc_U

Great video :thumb: Amazing parking :shock: Do you also leave can opener for others so they can get into their machines ? :D

How many of you face road rage while out on your bike...

Once. But it was 100% my fault ...by driving through Blackpool! :evil:

Just looks like chaos on the roads there, on a 5 minute ride you'd be lucky not to get knocked off.

Also, teaches you great riding skills and patience :P

Looks great fun! Total chaos :lol:

Do you have a front mounted licence plate??

Yes, its the law here. Ruins the look of the bike a bit.

He is going the wrong way in traffic or is it me? :scratch: perhaps if he went with the flow he would have a better day

He is indeed going the wrong way and got angry at me for not giving him room to pass.

I mean, why should I? I'm not the one breaking the law.

If I let him pass, I'll be assisting him in breaking the law.

Cyclists and lhd cars do that round here too

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I guess you would also fall in the same boat as I am :D

This is the kind of scenario that started the phrase 'piss off'.

totally :D

That was not road rage.

Road rage has to involve at least one overweight, balding man falling over and someone screaming "Leave it, Darren. He's not wurff it!"

I'm pretty sure the guy did not have any hair or brain inside that excuse of a helmet.

Great video :thumb: Amazing parking :shock: Do you also leave can opener for others so they can get into their machines ? :D

I leave a wrench :P

lol no, I've since changed the parking order and made plenty of room for my 2 bikes. :)

I leave a wrench :P

lol no, I've since changed the parking order and made plenty of room for my 2 bikes. :)

:D

Like what, parking sideways or on top of others ? :scratch: :D

• 2 months later...

I had a man in a Jaguar try to block me from filtering around him the other day, squeezed past and thought nothing of it. Then when entering the motorway he decided to get right up my arse, literally within a couple of feet of my rear end.

At this time I had a pillion else I'd have followed him to his destination for an explanation.

Then when entering the motorway he decided to get right up my arse, literally within a couple of feet of my rear end.

I find a light touch of the rear brake - enough to bring the light on but not slow you down - works wonders for this

Then when entering the motorway he decided to get right up my arse, literally within a couple of feet of my rear end.

I find a light touch of the rear brake - enough to bring the light on but not slow you down - works wonders for this

Oh no, he was very intent on sticking to me like glue. Braking or not he wouldn't back off. The upside at the time was if he had wiped me out we were currently just alongside/in-front of a fire engine.

Amazing how a little filtering makes people such c***ts.