Sh*t my pants moment R125

Hi,

been busy lately family member died on Christmas Day, so not really been up for riding i saw that i had done 76 miles on the last ride and decided to go for a plod, witch was nice.. until on the way home 99.8 miles some DOOSH decided to turn around on a blind corner ...... WTF MOMENT i slammed on the back brake and the ass end of the bike snakes left to right then back to left i controlled the bike really well, but honest i almost pooped my self!! so i am holding traffic up and hes still not turned big expensive MERCEDES.... then .... the driver starts an argument usually i am one to have a go but, i really couldn't be bothered with idiotso every time he said something i just revved the bike bit more... i asked him how he couldn't see me or hear me .... hes reply was muffled as i revved again ... i think this may of pissed him off as he pulled away screeching tires ..... bloody f*ckwits.. i rode of pulled in a side road as the bike felt like it was crabbing lucky enough no damage that i can see, maybe i hit a drain when stopping no idea

100.9 miles so far 499.1 left to go

Where is the moment you calmly get off the bike walk up to his window tap on it and accidently put it through? Or do you stumble kick his door and headbutt the window through? :lol:

Well done staying up though

Where is the moment you calmly get off the bike walk up to his window tap on it and accidently put it through? Or do you stumble kick his door and headbutt the window through? :lol:

...moment when he realise he is not you :seeya: :D

It took him this long :shock:

If you wobbled it you hit the brakes too hard. Your front brake is definitely doing most work so rear probably went a bit light.

Well done not hitting him or being a bellend.

Takes just a moment for most of us... Almost 34 years and you still are not aware of things that you actually do :lol:

Takes just a moment for most of us... Almost 34 years and you still are not aware of things that you actually do :lol:

Never really do...

Most days i would be punching the mirrors you name it, but child in car, its times like these i should of had the camera on. Ps just passed 200 miles faultless