Sewells in France 2017

Myself and my good lady wife Melanie are off to France again on the 24th June for a week. Our stops are Boulogne, Trouville sur Mer,

Vitre, Vernon and St. Omer. A long way to go for moules and frites but she deserves it  :D

I will do my best to remember to take my David Bailey hat with me and take some photos.

Going on the bike? Enjoy, they are nice places to visit.

We always go on the bike, unless the weather is really foul and then my wife gets the 'ump coz we're not on the bike. Not the 'ump with me obviously just the situation. :wink:

Mmmmm....haven't had moules frites for far too long. That's something that needs fixing.

I haven't had any since a dodgy batch of moules in the back streets of Le Havre undid me. I still have flashbacks of a desolate WC on the edge of the ferry terminal, where the only hope left to me was that death would come quickly.

Mmmmm....haven't had moules frites for far too long. That's something that needs fixing.

I haven't had any since a dodgy batch of moules in the back streets of Le Havre undid me. I still have flashbacks of a desolate WC on the edge of the ferry terminal, where the only hope left to me was that death would come quickly.

:lol: There's a lovely mental image for the day!