I don't use the back brake...

ForestRunner

90% should be on posts that are still active and the other 10% should be used in real world problems.

Brakes, use both to the maximum before they lock or buy a Honda with linked brakes and abs and stamp on everything.

And then have a mare bleeding said linked brakes...

Just simply remember that 70% of pressure should be on your front brake, and 30% on the back one. I have only been riding for a month and remembering this has been crucial for me to safely slow down from high speeds. If you put all of the pressure on one brake, you will soon be repairing it in no time (you may also experience steering wobbles - they aren't fun :( ) Once you have been riding for some time you will soon get the hang of it.

Love the sig.....but it's a lot, lot better than

""I am going to make that corner easily, no need to slow down".

*doesn't slow down at all*

"F*ck - what happened? If only that wall/kerb/oncoming vehicle/ditch etc. etc. hadn't been there....".

The story of my death

Just simply remember that 70% of pressure should be on your front brake, and 30% on the back one. I have only been riding for a month and remembering this has been crucial for me to safely slow down from high speeds. If you put all of the pressure on one brake, you will soon be repairing it in no time (you may also experience steering wobbles - they aren't fun :( ) Once you have been riding for some time you will soon get the hang of it.

Love the sig.....but it's a lot, lot better than

""I am going to make that corner easily, no need to slow down".

*doesn't slow down at all*

"F*ck - what happened? If only that wall/kerb/oncoming vehicle/ditch etc. etc. hadn't been there....".

The story of my death

Ah yes it is a lot better, but my bike struggles going sixty f it’s windy so when I’m riding there’s not a high Chance I’ll die :)