Cornering advice

Glorian

Haha Oasis, yeah pretty much me when the right song comes on :mrgreen:

Though there was one motion he did that looked "I'm a little teapot"-ish..

Coming off albeit in only the 4 days I had the bike had actually gave me a little confidence that comin off isn't actually THAT bad.. As long as it's at slow speed ofcourse. I literally stepped away from the bike and let it go.

I'm not saying it's made me a better rider but it's definitely helped me release a bit of tension about constantly worrying about coming off.

P.s. Why do I struggle turning right more than left? I LOVE a long left handed but right... No thanks.

Weirdly a lot of people seem to hate turning right!! OH has made the rather good point that as your right hand is working the throttle your arm is at a slightly weird angle which doesn't help. His bike has really low bars which doesn't help as if you turn tightly your arm hits the tank which is inconvenient :lol:

I think as long as you know why you fell off it does actually help. Well in my case it did - if the bike had just failed on me it would have freaked me out.

I'm the same. Left are more comfortable to take than right handlers. Not sure if it is to do with being right handed.

We need a poll. Do left handed people find left handed bends harder than right handed, and fight handed people etc etc?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I fell comfortable left or right , but for some reason I get the bike over more on rights, going by my chicken strips

What chicken strips? :roll:

Turning right is usually leaning into on coming traffic, left is normally clear subconsious or something?

Im right handed but cant quite lay it down like lefts, because its too much to stretch to the throttle