Positive Review: M&S Newcastle

All you hear today and on the net etc. Is all the bad press.. So I want to give some good press.

M&S on Westgate Road Newcastle have been absolute top lads in honouring their word.

- Buy a used TT600

- 4 days later I drop it

-I take it back with all its issues and being honest, knowing full well this could have easily invalidated my warranty

- They take the bike in and fix it free of charge no questions asked!?

- I get it back and a day later there's a real bad stalling issue

- They take it back and fix it, again.. Free of charge no questions asked and all super super polite and helpful.

- I bring in a chain & sprocket set to it whilst fixing idle.. They fit that FOC!

- A "tab" has broken off my sprocket so put all the only chain etc. Back on so I can use the bike in the meantime whilst they order a new tab or whatever (FOC) and said they'll ring me and do the whole fitting again FOC in an hour or 2

Considering the bike was only £1,600 AND I dropped it.. They could have easily just washed their hands with me, but they didn't.

They'll definitely be getting my business in the future.

They were sick of me hahaz

Oh and I forgot to mention! When I bought the bike the front tyre was nearing the end of its life but still well within legal.. They replaced it with what I'd suggest is a 85% new tyre! Again this is on literally the cheapest bike they had for sale.

Can't fault them.

So good to hear some good news for a change. It's a tough world for traders at the moment also, good to see there putting customer satisfaction before profits for a change