Winter is coming...

Via

That being said just because the bike isn't trying to kill me don't mean everyone else isn't.

Yup always ride as if everyone is trying to kill you! Glad you're getting on well and nowt wrong with slowing alllll the way down when its dark and wet :thumb:

That being said just because the bike isn't trying to kill me don't mean everyone else isn't.

Yup always ride as if everyone is trying to kill you! Glad you're getting on well and nowt wrong with slowing alllll the way down when its dark and wet :thumb:

Too true! First thing I was told and never a truer word!

I am feeling very happy with myself as did expect bike to be under covers by now but instead just ordered a thicker neck warmer ;)

19 weeks tomorrow and the clocks change... winter will be over and done.

to be honest... i find winter just a mild inconvenience... here we are fast approaching the middle of november and its yet to get really cold. back into double figures next week and far too mild overnight for a frost worth gritting. Its rare indeed to see snow here before christmas.. or even into the early new year. and by then the days are already getting longer. Blink and its over and done and spring is upon us.

I am looking forward to snow.. next September on the mountain tops where it belongs.

stausee_kaunertal_kirchenwirt_feichten.thumb.jpg.4d627d1ef38b79b48cd9c9db1fe6a145.jpg

to be honest... i find winter just a mild inconvenience... here we are fast approaching the middle of november and its yet to get really cold. back into double figures next week and far too mild overnight for a frost worth gritting. Its rare indeed to see snow here before christmas.. or even into the early new year. and by then the days are already getting longer. Blink and its over and done and spring is upon us.

I am looking forward to snow.. next September on the mountain tops where it belongs.

[attachment=0]stausee_kaunertal_kirchenwirt_feichten.jpg[/attachment]

Well rationalised, shorty.

I always find towards the end of summer "oh, im quite looking forward to winter, the dark mornings, short days, snow etc"

That feeling lasted about half a day after the clocks changed.

stausee_kaunertal_kirchenwirt_feichten.jpg

I can already feel the beginnings of an itch for a bike tour, and I don't even own a motorbike yet! :lol: