Damage after a minor spill.

Randomcascade

I had a minor spill on the way to work the other day ( I believe it is my inexperience I wet conditions), I slipped and landed on my right side, going at about 20mph I think. the only piece of damage that I noticed was my Handlebars feel strange. It feels like they are pointing slightly to the right when i am going straight, and when i stooped and had a look, it seems as though the wheel was pointing to the opposite side of the handlebars just slightly . what could this be ? and is it dangerous for me to ride it like this ? since I still need to get the bike back to my place.

Your handle bars are pointing in a different direction to your wheel. I straightened mine like you would a push bike. Front wheel between your legs and forced them straight using the handle bars.

Don’t know if that’s a really bad way to do it, there is a proper way involving a undoing something but I’ve forgot :lol: