Muz 125 rt (04 plate) manual?

KozzyD

I have looked near and far for a manual for my MUZ 125rt but because it seems to be a rare bike I can't find it anywhere and as far as I know muz is now out of business.

If anyone knows where I can buy it or download it please let me know as I love my bike and would love to know more about it as over time I'm trying to restore it back to former glory.

Hi and welcome, [mention]KozzyD[/mention] here's a link to a service manual (free download) http://mz-world.cz/forum/faq/bible/Repair_Manual_ENG_MZ_RT_125.pdf

And a link to Grahams motorcycles in Taunton who do the parts, with a parts Fiche, https://grahamsmotorcycles.com/

Good little bikes, use to work on 2 125SM's.

Thank you so much honestly you are my saint I just didn't know what to search for as it kept showing me the classic or striker so again thank you so much.

How do you order with grahams? Do you just say what part number you want? Sorry never really used a site like this.

Oh did you? My little 125 is my first bike and looking to Do my das soon to eventually go up on bike size and honestly I think I'm going to keep my rt to restore it and just keep it around because it's so nice to ride.

Looking through grahams I didn't know mz made the 1000s and 1000sf and I think there like end bike for me if I could get hold of one after a while I'll be a very happy man :)

Thanks again @oldgrump

Hi, [mention]KozzyD[/mention] Sadly not used Graham's for about 3-4 years, so not sure about how much Muz parts they have or can get, best thing to do is phone them and have a word with them about availability, I use to phone and order what I wanted then pop over and pick it up, only 70 miles away from me.

• 1 month later...

It was sad to see the demise of MZ

My first bike was an MZ the ETZ model and it was a great bike for what it was, sadly thrown down the road on a patch of diesel.

MZ was one of the first motorcycle manufacturers and MZ developed the 2 stroke engine,

They developed racing two stroke engines and were a world leader. They also enjoyed racing success and have a long racing heritage.

The Japanese eventually conquered all and swept all before them and they deserve that success, but one of the casualties was the once great MZ.

I have a soft spot in my heart for that old MZ its foibles and shortcomings. It was full of character and robust. And would beat anything on 4 wheels from the lights but then ran out of guts at a moderate speed.

I hope you have many years joyful riding on your MuZ, It has an honourable history and my respect.