FU Bikers, love Sam Smiths

Motorbike related? Can't find what you're looking for below? Then post here!!
Message
Author
Mississippi Bullfrog
Posts: 226
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:07 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Chester
Has Liked: 22 times
Been Liked: 90 times

Re: FU Bikers, love Sam Smiths

#16 Post by Mississippi Bullfrog » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:02 pm

There is a part of me which delights in watching people's faces when they've just told a biker to piss off and then I undo my jacket and they see the dog collar.

NeilM
Posts: 2262
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:18 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): vfr800f1
Location: Birstall West Yorkshire
Has Liked: 252 times
Been Liked: 203 times

Re: FU Bikers, love Sam Smiths

#17 Post by NeilM » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:30 pm

Mississippi Bullfrog wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:02 pm
There is a part of me which delights in watching people's faces when they've just told a biker to piss off and then I undo my jacket and they see the dog collar.
Fair play mate.
Our priest is am ex biker.
He's blessed mine :cheers:

User avatar
Joeman
Posts: 9787
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 2:25 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): BMW S1000RR, KTM300.. etc
Location: Sevenoaks, UK
Has Liked: 360 times
Been Liked: 565 times

Re: FU Bikers, love Sam Smiths

#18 Post by Joeman » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:46 pm

Mississippi Bullfrog wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:02 pm
There is a part of me which delights in watching people's faces when they've just told a biker to piss off and then I undo my jacket and they see the dog collar.
Presume you mean the white type, not the black leather spikey studded type :lol:
Image

User avatar
Mawsley
Posts: 2824
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:10 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): XT600E, CBF125, XJ900S
Location: Northants
Challenge score: 310
Has Liked: 715 times
Been Liked: 1224 times

Re: FU Bikers, love Sam Smiths

#19 Post by Mawsley » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:23 pm

Joeman wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:46 pm
Mississippi Bullfrog wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:02 pm
There is a part of me which delights in watching people's faces when they've just told a biker to piss off and then I undo my jacket and they see the dog collar.
Presume you mean the white type, not the black leather spikey studded type :lol:
It was MB posting, not Six.
Pubs - 10/10 | South West - 10/10 | South Mids - 1/10
Image

User avatar
red hedgehog
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:48 am
Gender: Female
Bike(s): Kawasaki z650 B Suzuki Bandit 650
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Re: FU Bikers, love Sam Smiths

#20 Post by red hedgehog » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:36 pm

Hee hee. :-)
"Reality is frequently inaccurate"

Liveware Problem
Posts: 361
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:12 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Honda CB600F 2000 Honda Forza 125
Location: Reading
Challenge score: 70
Has Liked: 272 times
Been Liked: 102 times

Re: FU Bikers, love Sam Smiths

#21 Post by Liveware Problem » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:56 am

NeilM wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:13 am
This is what's wrong with the pub industry now.
It's all meals n family zones or let's all pretend we are middle class n sup in a Victorian inn with an open fire bollox...

I'm out.
Yes a real pub would be all about flat caps, whippets and warm, flat beer :wink:

User avatar
RantMachine
Posts: 5970
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:51 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): KLX250, CG125 Classic Edition
Location: Anywhere but London
Has Liked: 536 times
Been Liked: 449 times

Re: FU Bikers, love Sam Smiths

#22 Post by RantMachine » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:19 pm

Gravy should factor in somewhere, surely?
Disclaimer: RantMachine don't know shit

Image

NeilM
Posts: 2262
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:18 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): vfr800f1
Location: Birstall West Yorkshire
Has Liked: 252 times
Been Liked: 203 times

Re: FU Bikers, love Sam Smiths

#23 Post by NeilM » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:26 pm

Liveware Problem wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:56 am
NeilM wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:13 am
This is what's wrong with the pub industry now.
It's all meals n family zones or let's all pretend we are middle class n sup in a Victorian inn with an open fire bollox...

I'm out.
Yes a real pub would be all about flat caps, whippets and warm, flat beer :wink:
Oh no.
Premium bottles lager man myself.
Last night's even had lime in the top :shock:

User avatar
JRH
The Hoggfather!
Posts: 2228
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:10 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Bandit1250
Location: Warwickshire
Challenge score: 370
Has Liked: 209 times
Been Liked: 274 times

Re: FU Bikers, love Sam Smiths

#24 Post by JRH » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:52 pm

NeilM wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:26 pm
Liveware Problem wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:56 am
NeilM wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:13 am
This is what's wrong with the pub industry now.
It's all meals n family zones or let's all pretend we are middle class n sup in a Victorian inn with an open fire bollox...

I'm out.
Yes a real pub would be all about flat caps, whippets and warm, flat beer :wink:
Oh no.
Premium bottles lager man myself.
Last night's even had lime in the top :shock:
:puke:
Current Bandit 1250 :D
Previous GP125 GSX250 GT750(had 2) GPX750


Image

2017 challenge 100
North Midlands 7/10
South Midlands 10 /10
East 0 / 10
Wales 0/10
Pubs 10 / 10

User avatar
Westbeef
I torque a lot!
Posts: 2527
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:47 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): CBR600F Sport
Location: Manchester
Challenge score: 40
Has Liked: 238 times
Been Liked: 485 times

Re: FU Bikers, love Sam Smiths

#25 Post by Westbeef » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:07 pm

You cant beat a sam smiths Taddy larger for about 1.80 and the bitter is about 1.20 a pint. Awful stuff but it's strong :mrgreen:
Image

User avatar
Mawsley
Posts: 2824
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:10 am
Gender: Male
Bike(s): XT600E, CBF125, XJ900S
Location: Northants
Challenge score: 310
Has Liked: 715 times
Been Liked: 1224 times

Re: FU Bikers, love Sam Smiths

#26 Post by Mawsley » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:14 pm

NeilM wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:26 pm
Premium bottles lager man myself.
Last night's even had lime in the top :shock:
I'm sorry, sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave the thread. You need to try the one about The Pint Shop.
Pubs - 10/10 | South West - 10/10 | South Mids - 1/10
Image

User avatar
raesewell
Posts: 407
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:21 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): Yamaha FJR 2014
Location: Normanton West Yorkshire
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 65 times

Re: FU Bikers, love Sam Smiths

#27 Post by raesewell » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:20 pm

I met up with a mate of mine yesterday and apparently he is one of the bikers concerned. He has been going in the pub for years and knows the barman. The barman said "Sorry Jim but if you come in the car I can serve you" I'm still the same person he said, "I know but I have to do as I'm told or I lose my job"

Crazy just crazy.
Last edited by raesewell on Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NeilM
Posts: 2262
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:18 pm
Gender: Male
Bike(s): vfr800f1
Location: Birstall West Yorkshire
Has Liked: 252 times
Been Liked: 203 times

Re: FU Bikers, love Sam Smiths

#28 Post by NeilM » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:53 pm

Mawsley wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:14 pm
NeilM wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:26 pm
Premium bottles lager man myself.
Last night's even had lime in the top :shock:
I'm sorry, sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave the thread. You need to try the one about The Pint Shop.
More your bog standard lager lout than a hipster :cheers:

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Kikesin and 1 guest