Track day..

<t>Do you want to be involved in Forum track day?</t>  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to be involved in Forum track day?

• Yes
    • No

Anyone fancy being involved in a Motorbike Forum track day?

Vote above and stick you name down below if you are.

Spank you very much :P

ps...I know it depends on the wheres and whens, but just wanna get a general feel :D

Guest Nickki

and like we said last year viks - it would have to be a beginner one - i wouldn't wanna be on the track with the loons!!!

Don't think my old Zeph's quite the right animal for this sort of shennanigans!! :lol: :lol:

Depending where and when, I might come to watch though...

:D

Chicane....wouldnt be until back end of season.

Nickki...you get 3 levels each track day, and you go in the most appropriate.

How come 7 voted yes, but only have Stew and ninja bear posting.

Can all who posted they wanna go, please leave a name.

Ta :D

Snoop Dawg say yes pwease, I wanna do one....

I am currently a pure and innocent track day virgin and I DO want to have a go round a track, but like Chicane, Nikki & Ninja-Bear I too am scared of dropping me beloved pride & joy, plus am skint, plus would need to be novice class.

(erm, do they have any sessions a little bit slower and tamer than 'novice' level?)

PS Vicks, I haven't voted either way coz in principle, yes i wanna do one, but i don't want to corrupt your numbers for you 'getting a feel'

Incidently, if it was just a general feel you wanted, you should have just asked the other day :wink: :D :lol: :lol: :D

Guest Nickki

ooooo - if there's a general feel on offer, there has to be a second opinion :wink:

I suppose I could force myself to step in and help - purely for the site you understand :wink: :lol: :wink:

Guest David

Like rennie and drew, i'd come along for the day.

I'm not buying leathers until I have lost at least 3 stone and you have to have leathers for a track day :D

well i voted yes 8) would have to be cadwell again though :D

as for all you scared of dropping your bikes you have got more chance on the road trust me

for a start everyone is going the same way you dont have mud diesel oil gravel etc to worry about

you can ride as fast and as slow as you like

last year there was 3 people going round at a maximum of 50 mph they had instructors with them which are free

but i cant see any of you having a problem

are you doing it vicki ? on your track bike im going to get shit for that

Yep, am gonna do it on MY new track bike lol.

I dont give a stuff if im slowest out there, and like you say, get an instructor with you for as long as you want :D

Wonder how many times im gonna get lapped lol :?

Just an idea folks, but for the less experienced peeps you could all go to Haslam's race school - it's supposed to be just about the best school in the country... Rave reviews...

If enough of you went you might be able to blag a bit of dizzy too!!

I think thats what I'm gonna do, when I'm a rich grown up and I've managed to scrimp and save for my 636/similar...

Theres a website too... Have we got a thread for race-schools and track-days? :D

Guest Nickki

yeah - me n viks discussed this - the advantage being that you use his bikes and not your own!!

The disadvantage being the price......

Yep, theres a couple in Biking Events section. Just add yours in there and will make it Sticky for you :shock: :wink:

Oh poo! Responisibility Overload!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That means I have to remember something... :shock: :shock:

PANIC!! :lol: :? :lol:

Will you remind me later in the week...