Nodding

DG

<t>Do you nod to fellow bikers??</t>  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do you nod to fellow bikers??

• yes
    • No

Call me sad but I generally give a nod to other bikers on the road apart from the hogs who just ignore you anyway!

But are you a nodder or not?

i wave/nod depends on mood/speed/situation to anyone except chavs on 'peds & other forms of scooter user. if they want respect get a real sodding bike - after all i nod to kids on 50s/125s with l-plates if they got a bike.

Full blown wave - just to piss off the sports riders who daren't let go with one hand :lol:

On the other hand we can let go and wave with both hands cos our bikes handle well and dont suffer from any kind of speed wobble :raspberry:

So yes Im a nodder!

Nod to anything on two wheels 8) Makes a little scoot boys/girls day if you gie them a nod :wink: Either that or they will think you have sommat up with ya :lol:

Full blown wave - just to piss off the sports riders who daren't let go with one hand :lol:

On the other hand we can let go and wave with both hands cos our bikes handle well and dont suffer from any kind of speed wobble :raspberry:

Yebbut, if I'm going fast enough to get the wobble my eyes are tight shut and I don't see any other riders :eek2:

Been through europe and they are all a very friendly bunch.. Every biker that I came across would make the effort to acknowledge us.. Sometimes it would even be a frantic find of neutral so they could wave.. Not many nods but plenty of raised hands...

I nod to all bikers and make special effort when it looks like they aren't in the mood for a high speed hello.. The more exagerated and silly the better sometimes... :salute: :wave: :thumb:

Nod at everything on 2 wheels just get a bit frustrated at the lack of responce sometimes,makes you think why bother but i say that then 1st bike i see i'm nodding :lol:

I'm a nodder but you already know I'm a friendly chap, I'd do a keith but they would need to look real close :oops:

You gotta nod, not that bothered if they dont return it but most do.

Yeah nod at everyone apart from mopeds. Make a point of nodding to learners on real bikes as I remember how I excited I was when I first started nodding and got nods back :lol:

Always give a nod but sometimes end up shouting "wa**er" when someone looks at me when i nod then looks away and blanks me :?

Try riding a bike with L plates half the guys either look straight ahead making it a point of ignoring you - tossers! Or they look at you like you have just called them a rude name lol - also tossers!!

Other half do nod tho - which is nice and some even wave. I just nod! lol

Oh even had a few when passin slowly of givin me a big grin and lookin round as i pass haha :wink: - well hello handsome!! :drool:

i nod to everyone, sometimes wave, if i know the other biker, or im in a good mood, i occasional salute, had a few back as well, which was nice :D

Yep always Nod, even though some don't bother to nod back, Don't think its the same nowwa days as going back a few years when everyone on a biker acknowledged each other.Either by noddin,wave or flash of lights.