• B. Arai
    • C. HJC
    • D. KBC
    • E. Shark
    • F. Soumy
    • G. Shoei
    • K. Other

Stu, stop being mean, hes new!!

I've got an Arai...... because it just fits better than all the others....sooo comfy.... although is noisy, but I wear earplugs so dont really matter.

Tried my AGV on the other day, and it felt awful in comparison.

I think, because no head is the same, its best to try the lot, and choose which feels right for you.

Vicki :)

Guest philgale

shoei lid for me....my assistant manager at my old job broke my other lid so i got a new one,

fits my head really well and is comfy...but as vicki says, try as many as you can as not all heads are the same...

Did well to get a stealth for that...I have a K series Agv had a shoei wich was a good lid but it didnt give as much as I liked and It crushed my head to the point of being in pain...the agv is noisier but definatly comfier.

Oh and been a tight bast*rd it was on offer £70 :lol:

Not all heads are the same but neither are all helmets of the same make/size so get one from a shop!

Edited by techno

You can always go into a shop and try em on and get one you like... then go online and get one cheaper.

Gotta be careful though, cos sure I heard people selling lids that werent what they said there were.....and apparently you can get hold of the gold stickers....

Guest philgale
You can always go into a shop and try em on and get one you like... then go online and get one cheaper.

Gotta be careful though, cos sure I heard people selling lids that werent what they said there were.....and apparently you can get hold of the gold stickers....

and you know how royal mail treat there parcels....helmet would be no good when it gets to you

Thing is victoria I tried 2 helmets the same make size and fitted different so would always buy from a shop :roll:

got a hjc one :D

Why did you choose one of them ?

I took a look at the ac-11 dragon, along with the kbc maladin rep and a few other's from their range but seemed drawn to the AGV. Hjc have quite a good reputation now a day's :)

i use a HJC, basically because its comfy, cheap and i like the style

im gonna get a new one soon, im looking at the lordship one, as i think that its cool basically,

id like the kiyonaria race rep shoei, but i cant afford the £500 or so, which is ashame as i really like it :(