Metropolitan Police - use of tactical contact on mopeds

Motorbike related? Can't find what you're looking for below? Then post here!!
Via
Bike(s): Sinnis Max II / ER5
Has Liked: 731 times
Been Liked: 554 times

Re: Metropolitan Police - use of tactical contact on mopeds

#121 Post by Via » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:49 pm

Joeman wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:34 pm
I bet he either has a criminal record already or has something to hide. No other reason to get that defensive.
Or more commonly now is just simply a twat :lol:

Seems to be a trend now of people that have nothing to hide and not doing anything wrong want to goad an argument especially to record and show how they are fighting for their freedom and have got one up on the police state authority's.

I wonder if it gives them a warm fuzzy feeling at night.
Hoggs wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:21 pm
I agree totally with @Slowlycatchymonkey

Joeman
Bike(s): BMW S1000RR, KTM300.. etc
Has Liked: 1958 times
Been Liked: 1653 times

#122 Post by Joeman » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:54 pm

Via wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:49 pm
Joeman wrote:
I bet he either has a criminal record already or has something to hide. No other reason to get that defensive.

Seems to be a trend now of people that have nothing to hide and not doing anything wrong want to goad an argument especially to record and show how they are fighting for their freedom and have got one up on the police state authority's.

Would love to put him in a situation where he needed the help of the police, watch how polite he would be to the attending officer, then send the same copper from the video in to take over... Get that on camera and we'd all get a warm fuzzy feeling.

Via

#123 Post by Via » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:01 pm

Joeman wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:54 pm
Via wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:49 pm
Joeman wrote:

Would love to put him in a situation where he needed the help of the police, watch how polite he would be to the attending officer, then send the same copper from the video in to take over... Get that on camera and we'd all get a warm fuzzy feeling.
He would probably still be a twat knowing that as much as they would love to tell to take up sex and travel they will have to sit there and act professionally while they take his report of how a car overtook him and only left a 10 foot gap and disgusted how the police never do anything and are too busy hassling people acting suspiciously outside schools rather than doing real police work.
Hoggs wrote:

NeilM
Bike(s): ST 1050
Has Liked: 864 times
Been Liked: 759 times

#124 Post by NeilM » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:27 pm

Joeman wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:41 am
onesea wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:07 am
Joeman wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:53 pm
the judges are clearly taking brown envelopes from someone to make these decisions
Or is it just that even the judges are scared to do the right thing if there is no president.

Some one makes a complaint or appeal and in todays world it must be investigated.

Your dog bites Burgler (with hammer and crowbar and mask on face). in your unlocked back yard. Who's fault is it?
Once upon a time the Burgler would not complain as he would of been fitted up for last 3 burglaries in area.
Now your poor dog is on death Row.

Some one give the police some respect, if this is how they are treated and people act outside a school.

This country is a sad place.
I'd happily knock him off his bike and reverse over him.
Bloody hell....
Our coppers would have knacked his entitled priveledged arse all over the county....lol

Via

#125 Post by Via » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:17 pm

Ok just got round to watching first minute of the video and what an absolute twat (not first word I thought of).

A police officer walking up to you to talk to you is not invading your personal space they are approaching you.

They have the right to talk to you and ask you questions.

They do not work for you or the public in general, they work for the queen and crown.

I'm sorry but anyone that thinks that is acceptable behavior and he was in the right is also a twat. If you really think it's acceptable for someone to hang around schools in a mask and that police have no right to speak to them as they haven't committed a specific offence that is obvious straight away then you are exactly what is wrong with society nowadays.

And despite all the abuse and general crap from the public, politicians and various organisations picking over every decision made in the comfort of their sofa with 20/20 hindsight the police are out doing this...
Hoggs wrote:

Bender
Has Liked: 688 times
Been Liked: 1182 times

#126 Post by Bender » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:31 pm

@Via they want sacked for that. I bet they were not trained in water rescue I bet he was only supposed to go into water no deeper than a puddle, there was no risk assessment made, he actually touched her without her concent , did any one ask her if she wanted to be rescued.

Then they dragged her out of the water causing no doubt numerous abrasions, one of them was even recording it, did anyone check that was OK with her and not invading her privacy or breaching her human rights.

They should have made notes and got intouch with the hr department and legal to see what was the best way forward.

Yes this is the world we live in.
Bite my shiny, metal ass!

Via

#127 Post by Via » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:35 pm

Bender wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:31 pm
@Via they want sacked for that. I bet they were not trained in water rescue I bet he was only supposed to go into water no deeper than a puddle, there was no risk assessment made, he actually touched her without her concent , did any one ask her if she wanted to be rescued.

Then they dragged her out of the water causing no doubt numerous abrasions, one of them was even recording it, did anyone check that was OK with her and not invading her privacy or breaching her human rights.

They should have made notes and got intouch with the hr department and legal to see what was the best way forward.

Yes this is the world we live in.
Sadly, it's more funny as it could be true.
Hoggs wrote:

Joe85
Bike(s): BMW S1000R Sport
Has Liked: 181 times
Been Liked: 227 times

#128 Post by Joe85 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:46 pm

onesea wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:54 pm
Joe85 wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:35 pm
i don't know, but i trust the Police as much as i do any stranger. If you want my respect you need to earn it.
Well that says more about you than this debate...
Er, that’s why i said it...

Joe85

#129 Post by Joe85 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:54 pm

Bender wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:28 pm
The guy with the mask should have been tassered. :D

Entering his private f**king space give me a break, if he wants private space I suggest he stays in his house.
Go stick your face into a strangers, see if you get a friendly response. If you want a break, you’d lrobably get one but not the one you’d expect i imagine.

I think things are getting dragged into a grey area. I’m not debating that the guy in the mask is a giant bell, it’s whether the copper escalated things by being overly aggressive, which he did.

He has no reason to be getting so close to the guy, and no real reason to keep follwong him when the twat tries to leave.

Bender

#130 Post by Bender » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:05 pm

I have had many a conversation with police and never felt the need to act like a knob, not even when they are wrong, I feel sorry for them having to deal with members of the public who are in general self centered twats that think the world revolves around them.

Joe85

#131 Post by Joe85 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:07 pm

Via wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:10 pm
Shouldn't it be the other way and respect is given to everyone (not just police) unless they give a reason not to? That's how I was brought up.
Isn’t that more of a being polite thing? Which i agree with.

Respect by definition:

a feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements.

No chance.

Bender

#132 Post by Bender » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:17 pm

Example from Cambridge dictionary, sorry I don't like Oxford

These days it goes against the grain to show respect for authority.
Certainly in our society teachers don't enjoy the respect that is accorded to doctors and lawyers.
Children need to be taught to have respect for other people's property.
He has no respect for authority whatsoever.
You should show your parents more respect.

That's the thing with words it's all in the context

Six30
Wannabe MOD
Bike(s): Triump Speed Triple r
Has Liked: 1542 times
Been Liked: 2707 times

#133 Post by Six30 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:28 pm

Joe85 wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:54 pm
Bender wrote:

Entering his private f**king space give me a break, if he wants private space I suggest he stays in his house.
Go stick your face into a strangers, see if you get a friendly response. If you want a break, you’d lrobably get one but not the one you’d expect i imagine.

I think things are getting dragged into a grey area. I’m not debating that the guy in the mask is a giant bell, it’s whether the copper escalated things by being overly aggressive, which he did.

He has no reason to be getting so close to the guy, and no real reason to keep follwong him when the twat tries to leave.

I must of been watching a different video..... Can some post the one with the overly aggressive copper .
"People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."

Joe85

#134 Post by Joe85 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:30 pm

Six30 wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:28 pm
Joe85 wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:54 pm
Bender wrote:

I must of been watching a different video..... Can some post the one with the overly aggressive copper .
First 20 seconds. Guy steps back twice, cop steps forward. Guy even mentions to cop he’s too close, cop steps forward. Look at the distance the head teacher is standing at.

Joe85

#135 Post by Joe85 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:50 pm

Via wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:17 pm
Ok just got round to watching first minute of the video and what an absolute twat (not first word I thought of).

A police officer walking up to you to talk to you is not invading your personal space they are approaching you.

They have the right to talk to you and ask you questions.
And you have the right to ignore them. Alternatively, the next copper you see, go and stand as close as this officer did whilst asking a question, see what response you get. Most the coppers I know would be telling you to take a step back.
Via wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:17 pm

I'm sorry but anyone that thinks that is acceptable behavior and he was in the right is also a twat. If you really think it's acceptable for someone to hang around schools in a mask and that police have no right to speak to them as they haven't committed a specific offence that is obvious straight away then you are exactly what is wrong with society nowadays.

No need to apologise. I don’t think anyone has said that.