Any other oldies remember this gem?

Slowlycatchymonkey

I could hum you the theme tune . Great fun for the participants but utter tedium to watch on telly . Wasn't it on just before Songs of Praise ?

Children’s TV is tedious (although I’d give Horrible Histories a pass) and compared to the moralising children’s programmes in patronising tones that were thrown at you back then it was great.... well better than it’s a knockout at any rate :lol:

Stewart Hall , another rapist hiding in the spotlight . I bet Eddie Waring knew what he was up to .

Children’s TV is tedious (although I’d give Horrible Histories a pass) and compared to the moralising children’s programmes in patronising tones that were thrown at you back then it was great.... well better than it’s a knockout at any rate :lol:

Stewart Hall , another rapist hiding in the spotlight . I bet Eddie Waring knew what he was up to .

Another paedo in a children’s TV. No wonder the TV was so weird :shock:

To be fair, It's a Knockout wasn't kids TV , it was family entertainment .

To be fair, It's a Knockout wasn't kids TV , it was family entertainment .

They say that but same as most ‘family entertainment’ it was kids tv that adults could just about tolerate watching together with their kids a bit like top gear lol

The 4th rider from Dorset , commentator says , "this lads riding a British bike which is unusual nowadays .. It's got a Yamaha engine in it , but when he changes the engine it will be British :lol:

You could have it on in the background distracting you from doing any real work :D

Sammy Miller designed the course, is he still alive? He could do the redo.

[mention]fastbob[/mention] yer but Guy Martins bound to want to have a go and who wouldn’t like to see him having a dunk?! :lol:

and they used to put moto x on most Saturdays on what used to be called either world of sport or grandstand

Wasn’t it called Scrambling back then?