bastard puts dent in my tank

billy sugger

leaving work tonight, get to my bike in the car park and some one has opened their car door and put a big dent in my tank, and didn't have the balls to come and tell me or apologise. its' now going to cost them dear to fix it and there is no way they did not know they had done it, as it is a sizeable dent that shows up 30-40 metres away. they have seriously pissed me off, so I am looking for payback

Not personally, only that they park in the same place every morning, and must get there really early. I don't work on Fridays as I do a 10 hour day, but I am going in tomorrow just to see him as I think he is in doing maintenance to the machines. if he had come and spoke to me to apologise or even offer to pay for the damage I may have let him off with the cost of getting the dent out as I would have took the tank off myself to get it done. I want it blown back out if possible, though with the way its' damaged that may not be possible - there is a sharp centre to the dent from a car door edge, so its not just dished, and I am not settling for it being filled and painted, it will mean a new tank I have pics but no site to host them so can't upload them here

You can upload photos direct to the site. In the reply mode, scroll down to “attachments “ and select add files. Then photo library and select the photos you want. HTH

Guest Richzx6r

Why cant people be honest about it if they have genuinely done something by mistake its not so bad as doing it and the person who's property it is finding out about it later.....morons

Dog shit smells almost palatable compared to cat shit . Bob would be happy to oblige if it's in a worthwhile cause.

Screenshot_20190530-230824.thumb.png.d7f8973c3c4d5a874909af79b1774207.png

leaving work tonight, get to my bike in the car park and some one has opened their car door and put a big dent in my tank, and didn't have the balls to come and tell me or apologise. its' now going to cost them dear to fix it and there is no way they did not know they had done it, as it is a sizeable dent that shows up 30-40 metres away. they have seriously pissed me off, so I am looking for payback

That's a real crap thing to happen. Before you go looking for payback, make sure you have some sort of proof to nail them with. I.E. paint witness on car door or tank, otherwise you could be in deep doo doo.

Dog shit smells almost palatable compared to cat shit . Bob would be happy to oblige if it's in a worthwhile cause.

Cat urine is pretty infuriating as well. Not sure how you could collect a tom cat spray though....

Stick some fish in the grills? Fish anywhere that gets hot would be pretty inconvenient to him?

.......Why is all my revenge childish?

Cat urine is pretty infuriating as well. Not sure how you could collect a tom cat spray though....

Stick some fish in the grills? Fish anywhere that gets hot would be pretty inconvenient to him?

garlic is a good one too :lol:

Funny you should mention that . I was once asked to provide a sample of cat piss for analysis . Firstly Bobs neautered so he squats rather than sprays . What I did ( and I know you can't wait to find out ) was get a brand new litter tray and fill it with chopped up carrier bags . The resulting deposit was then carefully decanted into the receptical provided .

Guest Richzx6r

How about stick some stinking bishop in the air vents, or offer to check his oil/water levels then get a chicken breast and slip it in to the cabin air intake below the windscreen :twisted:

That would really teach him a lesson

I know how you feel mate, mine got knocked over a couple of years ago on Tesco car park, same as you, didn't leave a note or try to report it just drove off! Same in my car a few weeks ago, scratch down the driver door, looked like someone with a hand bag, really F---S me off.... :evil: